Hyderabad sources have reported that the Telangana school education department issued a government order for direct recruitment. Meanwhile according to GO No. 25, the rules apply for all categories of teacher posts in government schools, Zilla Praja Parishad schools and Mandal Praja Parishad schools in the state.
Meanwhile the GO stated that in the new format, the recruitment will be made through a selection process as decided by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). According to officials, the TSPSC shall conduct a teacher recruitment test (TRT), for which a separate notification will be issued in the next few days. As per the GO "Out of the total marks of teacher recruitment test (TRT), 20 percent weight-age shall be given for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) score for all the posts, except for School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher".
Moreover the GO further states that the number of candidates selected
shall be equivalent to the number of vacancies notified. "There shall be
no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason, whatsoever shall be
carried forward for future recruitment". Furthermore under this
notification, various posts such as school assistants, secondary grade teacher,
language pandits and physical education teacher will be filled.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!