New Delhi sources have stated that the Congress had questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi's silence on the allegations of a scam against BJP president Amit Shah's son, and demanded that Shah step down in order to facilitate a probe. Meanwhile when addressing a press conference in Panaji at the party state headquarters All India Congress Committee spokesperson Priyanka Chaturvedi also said that the functioning of Jay Shah co-owned company, Temple Enterprise Pvt. Ltd allegedly mirrored the standard operating procedure of a shell company and must be investigated as part of the Prime Minister's campaign against shell companies.
Meanwhile Chaturvedi told reporters that "For the sake of probity, for the sake of what Modi stood for. If there is nothing to hide, what stops Amit Shah from stepping down and allowing a probe to happen and a probe which will perhaps clear his son. But we must always remember, Caesar's wife should be above suspicion".
Earlier an online
portal alleged that Jay Shah's company's turnover grew from Rs 50,000 to Rs
80.5 crore in a 2015-16, within one year, after obtaining an unsecured loan
from a non banking financial institution.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!