Hyderabad sources have made a statement that ACB arrested a senior official of prohibition and excise department here for amassing assets worth Rs5 crore disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Meanwhile according to sources it was stated that the ACB raided the accused A. Srinivasa Reddy's house in Bowenpally and conducted simultaneous searches at several other places in the city including his relative houses in Karimnagar.
Currently the seized
assets were Rs.1.60 crore but the market value is estimated about Rs.5.50 crore.
During the searches, it is revealed that the Reddy acquired 15 acres of
agriculture land, three independent houses and four house plots and other
properties including gold, household articles and electronic gadgets in his
name and in the names of his family members.
Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan Actress Oviya hails from Kerala and she was a reputed actress who has completed more than 30 films in her career span. However, she got name and fame through the reality show Bigg Boss. She has a huge fan base under the name Oviya Army.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads