Mumbai sources have stated that a prominent school in the eastern suburbs of Mumbai will be renamed after late President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on the occasion of his 87th birth anniversary on October 15. According to sources the school in Ghatkopar suburb run by the North Mumbai Welfare Society (NMWS) recently merged with the South Indian Education Society (SIES), Matunga, and shall now be known as "SIES Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial High School.
Accordingly SIES spokesperson K. A. Vishwanathan said "Kalam was the Principal Patron of SIES which he visited on several occasions and was also honored with the "SIES Life Time Achievements Award" and "Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati National Eminence Award".
Meanwhile Fadnavis will
be received by 87 school students along with a guard of honor to be presented
by the school NCC. Another group of 87 students will lead an oath to "make
India a most formidable nation in three decades from now". Furthermore
among the oldest educational institutions in Mumbai, the SIES has several
schools and colleges with student strength of around 25,000. The newly-merged
NMWS, Ghatkopar, has been in the education sector since 55 years with student
strength of 3,250.
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!