Washington sources have stated that Larry Flynt, the pornography magazine Hustler publisher, is offering "up to $10 million" to anyone who produces information that leads to President Donald Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Meanwhile after laying out the offer in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post, the advert said “Buried in Trump’s top-secret tax returns or in other records from his far-flung investments there may be a smoking gun.”
Accordingly it read that "The attempt to impeach Donald Trump will strike many as a sour grapes plot by Democrats to overturn a legitimate election". “But there is a strong case to be made that the last election was illegitimate in many ways and that after nine tumultuous months in office, Trump has proven he’s dangerously unfit to exercise the extreme power accrued by our new ‘unitary executive.’”
Moreover during last year's presidential campaign,
Flynt dangled $1 million to anyone who could turn over video or audio capturing
Trump behaving in an illegal or sexually demeaning manner. That followed the
release of the 2005 "Access Hollywood" video in which Trump bragged
of imposing himself on women. Furthermore the White House didn't comment on the
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana