Sources have stated that a brand in the UK for the first time broke the stereotype existing with menstruation commercials. Bodyform, feminine hygiene brand, in its 20-second advertisement, depicted menstrual blood instead of efficacy attained by 'blue liquid'.
The ad starts showing a woman's hand pouring red liquid on the pad and then takes us to the next shot showing a woman in the shower where droplets of blood run down her legs. It also shows a man buying sanitary towels, breaking the age-old perception that women alone buy them.
Accordingly, the commercial has been received well by netizens with many hailing it as a long-delayed promotional. The ad clip in a short span of time has been viewed by over nine lakh people. Bodyform is spearheading a campaign showcasing menstruation as something normal, against the popular taboo tag associated with it.
Moreover, Bodyform managing director Traci Baxter said, "We remain committed to showing periods in everyday life, truthfully and honestly. Together, we can help make blood normal."
blue liquid menstrual commercial bodyform liquid bloodandhra pradesh politics andhra politics telugu political news apherald news apherald politics news latest politics news politics latest newsandhra pradesh politics andhra politics telugu political news apherald news apherald politics news latest politics news politics latest news
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana