Sources have reported that according to the spokesperson of the Sri Lankan Navy seven members of an Indian cargo vessel were rescued by Sri Lankan fishermen.Meanwhile, a group of Sri Lankan fishermen had found the Indian cargo vessel heading for the Maldives.
They rescued the crew members and handed them over to the Sri Lankan Navy, Navy spokesman Commander Lankanatha Dissanayake said. The Navy has also announced that they had returned six Indian fishing trawlers to India on Friday. The Navy had seized the trawlers for allegedly poaching illegally in Sri Lankan waters.
Moreover, since September this year, Sri Lanka had returned 32 Indian trawlers. Furthermore, the Navy said six trawlers were escorted by the Navy and handed over to the Indian coast guard vessel 'Rani Gaidinliu'.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage