His handlebar moustaches had been a great hit with Indira Gandhi who gave him political life and promotioninCongress.
Today even after 40 years the barrel moustaches of Kanumuri Bapiraju, the MP from Narsapur in West Godavari District were still bright and bristle but appear they had no influence or impact on Sonia Gandhi.
Bapiraju announcement today that his moustaches were alright to look at but had had no strength to stop Telangana is an understatement. 'Bapiraju in lighter vein said his mush could win hearts of girls even today alright but politically they were little under weight or weightless.
Bapiraju had in early eighties won the heart of Indira Gandhi with his barrel moustaches and his driving skills when he visited state when she was not in power but CM Marri Channa Reddy stood with her and gave rebirth to the congress in the state in face of rivals like Vengal Rao and K Vijaybhaskar Reddy.
Bapiraju photos proudly standing next to her in chair had won world wide applaus and every body thought Bapiraju was a prince of Andhra who had won heart of Indira Gandhi . He had won her heart but only as a politician .
Techie raped and blackmailed for property? A 25 year old Hyderabad techie was raped,filmed and blackmailed by none other than her first cousin in a shocking incident. Police arrested Kamineni Ajay Kumar (32) on Monday two days after receiving complaint from the victim.
- Hyderabad to Amaravathi, In One Big Push
- Two Telugu ministers in Jayalalitha's cabinet !
- GHMC plans to go paperless from June 1st
- Stalin elected as Legislative Party Leader
- Chandranna without Chandranna Permission?
- Supreme Court has called NEET exam
- Hike in Vijayawada, Guntur hub of educational institutions
- What is KCR's connection to James Bond?
- Cat Fight :: Female Minister gets into 'UGLY' fight on Social Media
- Actress turned socialite Namrata Shirodkar Meets Telangana Minister !
- SHOCKING :: 'Beware' ! The Bread you eat can cause cancer says Health Ministry
- Why did CBN reject Balakrishna's invitation?
- What is Jagan's stand against HIM?
- Govt to ask private sector to hire more apprentices
- New Governance shuts down 500 TASMAC outlets, 100 units free power from May 23rd !