His handlebar moustaches had been a great hit with Indira Gandhi who gave him political life and promotioninCongress.
Today even after 40 years the barrel moustaches of Kanumuri Bapiraju, the MP from Narsapur in West Godavari District were still bright and bristle but appear they had no influence or impact on Sonia Gandhi.
Bapiraju announcement today that his moustaches were alright to look at but had had no strength to stop Telangana is an understatement. 'Bapiraju in lighter vein said his mush could win hearts of girls even today alright but politically they were little under weight or weightless.
Bapiraju had in early eighties won the heart of Indira Gandhi with his barrel moustaches and his driving skills when he visited state when she was not in power but CM Marri Channa Reddy stood with her and gave rebirth to the congress in the state in face of rivals like Vengal Rao and K Vijaybhaskar Reddy.
Bapiraju photos proudly standing next to her in chair had won world wide applaus and every body thought Bapiraju was a prince of Andhra who had won heart of Indira Gandhi . He had won her heart but only as a politician .
- Rakshasudu Inside Talk!
- Mani Ratnam to direct Aishwarya Rai and Mahesh in his next?
- Rajamouli disappoints fans once again!
- Milky beauty nods to cut down clothes!
- Jagan’s blank cheque to TRS
- Singapore plan predicts 2 crore population in AP Capital by 2050!
- Will Hyderabad Obsession Pull Him Down too?
- Man sets himself ablaze before Kishan Reddy