His handlebar moustaches had been a great hit with Indira Gandhi who gave him political life and promotioninCongress.
Today even after 40 years the barrel moustaches of Kanumuri Bapiraju, the MP from Narsapur in West Godavari District were still bright and bristle but appear they had no influence or impact on Sonia Gandhi.
Bapiraju announcement today that his moustaches were alright to look at but had had no strength to stop Telangana is an understatement. 'Bapiraju in lighter vein said his mush could win hearts of girls even today alright but politically they were little under weight or weightless.
Bapiraju had in early eighties won the heart of Indira Gandhi with his barrel moustaches and his driving skills when he visited state when she was not in power but CM Marri Channa Reddy stood with her and gave rebirth to the congress in the state in face of rivals like Vengal Rao and K Vijaybhaskar Reddy.
Bapiraju photos proudly standing next to her in chair had won world wide applaus and every body thought Bapiraju was a prince of Andhra who had won heart of Indira Gandhi . He had won her heart but only as a politician .
Hemamalini has narrow escape? Dream Girl Hema Malini who is the ruling party MP representing BJP had narrow escape when two of her vehicles in collided near Highway police station.The accident occurred when Hema Malini was on heading to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Veterinary University and Gau Anusandhan Kendra to inaugurate an event.
- What Now Pawan Kalyan?
- Please Dump TDP!
- Time to show 'Political Colours' :: Pawan Kalyan call MP's to fight for status
- What a Poster in Telangana Sirji!
- For Jagan, Only Congress is Sympathizing
- Uttarakhand Forest Fire :: Disaster Response Force Teams sent to control the situation
- Heat Wave sweeps Telangana, death toll increases.
- Man wore Burqa to loot in employer’s house.
- Engineering, Medical Entrance Test held on Friday.
- Tirupathi Municipal corporation Website blocked for two hours.
- Never listen to IT giants
- Can Pawan help Cong after Chiru's flop show?
- 15 candidates file their nomination at Thoothukudi on final day of nomination schedule.
- Salem district receives 142 nominations for 11 constituencies.
- AIADMK’s IT Wing for fulfillment of Mission 234.