His handlebar moustaches had been a great hit with Indira Gandhi who gave him political life and promotioninCongress.
Today even after 40 years the barrel moustaches of Kanumuri Bapiraju, the MP from Narsapur in West Godavari District were still bright and bristle but appear they had no influence or impact on Sonia Gandhi.
Bapiraju announcement today that his moustaches were alright to look at but had had no strength to stop Telangana is an understatement. 'Bapiraju in lighter vein said his mush could win hearts of girls even today alright but politically they were little under weight or weightless.
Bapiraju had in early eighties won the heart of Indira Gandhi with his barrel moustaches and his driving skills when he visited state when she was not in power but CM Marri Channa Reddy stood with her and gave rebirth to the congress in the state in face of rivals like Vengal Rao and K Vijaybhaskar Reddy.
Bapiraju photos proudly standing next to her in chair had won world wide applaus and every body thought Bapiraju was a prince of Andhra who had won heart of Indira Gandhi . He had won her heart but only as a politician .
MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!! Day to day Operations are affected at one of the three major terminals of India's busiest largest container port JNPT (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust)the systems were stuck on Tuesday night as a malware has crippled some central banks and many other large corporations in Europe.This is considered as one of the global ransomeware attack.
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- SAW A PRISIONER BEING DRAGGED HER SAREE AROUND HER NECK!!
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?