His handlebar moustaches had been a great hit with Indira Gandhi who gave him political life and promotioninCongress.
Today even after 40 years the barrel moustaches of Kanumuri Bapiraju, the MP from Narsapur in West Godavari District were still bright and bristle but appear they had no influence or impact on Sonia Gandhi.
Bapiraju announcement today that his moustaches were alright to look at but had had no strength to stop Telangana is an understatement. 'Bapiraju in lighter vein said his mush could win hearts of girls even today alright but politically they were little under weight or weightless.
Bapiraju had in early eighties won the heart of Indira Gandhi with his barrel moustaches and his driving skills when he visited state when she was not in power but CM Marri Channa Reddy stood with her and gave rebirth to the congress in the state in face of rivals like Vengal Rao and K Vijaybhaskar Reddy.
Bapiraju photos proudly standing next to her in chair had won world wide applaus and every body thought Bapiraju was a prince of Andhra who had won heart of Indira Gandhi . He had won her heart but only as a politician .
Dirty dancing in UP elections? Uttar Pradesh is going to polls soon and as it happens to be the largest state in the country stakes are high for all regional and national parties to win the elections as Lucknow will lead to Delhi. Though the elections are early 2017 parties are leaving no stone unturned.
- Porn screened on digital billboard in Pune?
- Sonia,Rahul gets Court notice?
- Astrology National Convention At Hyderabad
- Three earthquakes struck HP today
- Tweets LIVE UPDATES: Pawankalyan's Janasena Meeting In Tirupati
- Clinton attacks Trump criticized his appeals on black voters
- Rahul Gandhi, Congress should apologize: RSS
- UN were a terrible provocation, says North Korea
- Police, ACB are nothing, but tools
- Are floods predictable, damage avoidable?
- Pachamuthu's bail plea rejected
- Narendra Modi announces TASK FORCE to prepare for next OLYMPIC games
- KCR mortgaged interest of Telangana Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Telangana Government sanctions 1900 crore for Mission Bhagiratha
- Kejriwal faces criticism from both BJP, Congress