Chennai sources have stated that as Tamilnadu grappled with political uncertainty following the death of chief minister J. Jayalalitha last December, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was accused of maneuvering political affairs in the state. Meanwhile the sudden disappearance of the two principal Dravidian leaders Jayalalitha’s death and the departure from centre stage of 93 year old Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president M. Karunanidhi has led analysts to speculate about the next political course in the state.
For Tamilnadu, which is celebrating its 50 years of Dravidian parties’ rule, there could be a space that is emerging for an alternative force. The Writer cum translator Aazhi Senthilnathan said Tamilnadu which is on the lookout for a new political force would want a party that is better than the DMK and ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK).
Moreover N. Sathiya Moorthy, director of the
Chennai chapter of think tank Observer Research Foundation said that selling
BJP to Tamilnadu voters is a difficult task and that the saffron party hasn’t
understood or made any attempts to learn about the state and its people.
Further Writer Senthilnathan said, “Tamilnadu will certainly surpass DMK and
AIADMK. But that cannot be BJP; rather it would be a space for another regional
force to emerge.”
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage