According to sources, it was stated that TDP, which had already become weak in Telangana following the gradual exodus of party leaders to ruling TRS party, received a major jolt when Working President Revanth Reddy resigned to the party. Meanwhile, the latest reports suggest that most of the remaining leaders in TTDP are also now looking to join other parties.
Further, in this context, an interesting discussion took place between Telangana state IT minister KTR and TTDP MLA Sandra Venkata Veeraiah in the state Assembly lobby. When the duo reportedly came face to face, the topic of the defection of TDP leaders came up. Its then KTR asked the latter which party he was migrating to. Sandra replied that he would stick with TDP no matter what.
Meanwhile he reportedly further said that there was no truth in the reports of Dayakar Reddy and Seethakka leaving TDP. He added that there was no effect of Revanth Reddy's resignation on TDP. Let's wait and watch what happens next in Telangana.
Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together? Sources have made a statement that at a time when a full scale Nandamuri-Konidela fan war is on over Nandi awards, the daughters' in laws of both families came together for a cause. Nandamuri Balakrishna's daughter and Chief Minister Chandrababu's 'kodalu' Nara Brahmani and Chiranjeevi's daughter in law Upasana Kamineni jointly promoted blood donation. The bonhomie and joie de vivre among the two young ladies was seen to be believed.
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'