Hyderabad sources have stated that the final results of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group-1 recruitment have been put on hold. The results were declared on October 28 after conducting the Main examination from September 14 to 24 and interviews from July 24 to August 10 for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (General).
Meanwhile the reason for cancellation of the results is stated to be a huge goof-up that took place in the candidates' job options. The online registration of candidates' job options registered wrongly. As a result, those who got higher marks were selected for least preferred jobs. As the candidates realized the error, they complained with the TSPSC which immediately suspended the results. The matter is being probed into by the Center for Good Governance and the revised final list of selection will be released once it fixes the goof-up.
Sources have stated that the posts under Group-1 include Deputy Collector,
Deputy Superintendent of Police Civil and Jails, Divisional Fire Officers,
District Registrars, District Employment Officers, Panchayat Officers, Social
Welfare Officers among others. It was originally intended to fill up 127 posts
and candidates have been shortlisted for 121 posts as candidates in Hearing
Handicapped reservation quota were not available.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage