This news may surprise most of us and most of us will even get ideas too! But this is quite weird for everyone. A hard-working employee has been fired as he was working 'Too Hard' for the company. The incident has happened in a Supermarket where the employee was working without any breaks.
The employee's duty starts by 10 am. But he comes to the Supermarket by 8 am and when the shift ends at 8 pm, he leaves by 10 pm. He has worked for 12 years in such a way. But, the Supermarket has now fired him and an annoyed employee has now filed a case against his 'Ex-Boss'.
This case has been brought to Justice recently. Even though he worked for 12 years in such a way, he never got any perks. But, as he was fired, it has shocked the rest. The employee said, "I worked so hard. And that was the reason they fired me. I don't know any other work.
They never even paid me properly." And the Supermarket company which fired him says, "He created troubles to other employees by working over time and not leaving the premises immediately. This has troubled everyone." And this incident has happened in Barcelona!
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores