Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the state Government directed that all offices under State Government shall remain closed on all Sundays and Second Saturdays in all the months during the year 2018. Meanwhile in addition to the General Holidays, the State Government employees may avail themselves of Optional Holidays not exceeding five during the year 2018 and irrespective of the religion to which the festival pertains.
Meanwhile permission to avail any of these holidays shall be applied for, in writing in advance and shall normally be granted by the Superior Officers competent to grant casual leave except when the presence of an individual employee is considered necessary in exigencies of Government work.
Further the Government also directed that General
Holidays shall not ipso-facto apply to the Industrial Establishment and Public
Undertakings under the control of the State Government, the workmen engaged in
Public Works Departments and Educational Institutions in the State. Moreover if
there is any change of date in respect of Idu’l Zuha, Muharram and id-e-Milad
as per the sighting of the moon or any other Hindu holiday as well, they will
be announced from time to time.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana