Sources from Hyderabad have stated that YSRCP leader K Parthasarathi said that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is misleading the people of the state regarding Polavaram project and causing huge loss to the state exchequer.
Meanwhile when addressing the media on Tuesday, he said the chief minister is misleading the people by constantly changing the amount spent on the project and the progress so far. "Now, he is looking for a new contractor for the project after spending crores of rupees on it".
Parthasarathi added. "Chandrababu converted the project into a source
of income. He converted the Polavaram project into a commission project,"
he said. The initial estimate for the project was Rs 16,000 crore which the
chief minister jacked up to Rs 50,000 crore without any valid reason.
Parthasarathi also said “The YSRCP will not stay quiet if the CM continues to
increase the cost of the project and mislead the people".
Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization' According to sources Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath today claimed that the law and order situation had improved in the state and not a single riot had taken place during the eight months of his government. Meanwhile he was addressing public meetings to garner support for BJP candidates in the upcoming local bodies’ elections.
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?