Lahore sources have made a statement that a flight of Pakistan’s national carrier on Saturday landed in Lahore due to low visibility and asked passengers on board to travel by bus to their destination, according to a media report. Accordingly a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight from Abu Dhabi in the UAE to Rahim Yar Khan landed at the Lahore airport reportedly due low visibility.
Sources have stated that the airline staffers offered to take the passengers to their desired destination by a bus. However, the passengers turned down the offer and refused to leave the plane. Meanwhile following which the airline staffers switched off the plane’s air conditioning system, resulted in suffocation of passengers, including minors, in the plane.
Moreover the approximate distance from Lahore to Rahim Yar Khan is 624.5
km. The passengers said they had asked the airlines to drop them at Multan
Airport which is 292 km away from Rahim Yar Khan.
Will Hyderabad be a safer city for Women? New Delhi sources have stated that the Central government on Wednesday began a process of formulating a comprehensive safe city plans for women in eight metropolitan cities Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Lucknow and Hyderabad. Accordingly the process was started in the Steering Committee meeting constituted by the Home Ministry
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?