Hyderabad sources have reported that a man, who defrauded marriage aspirants with the promise of getting the best proposals online by collecting huge fee, was arrested by the Marketing Intelligence Team of Cyber Crime Station (CCS) of the city police. Meanwhile according to the police, the accused M. Sullam Vardan Yadav alias Vardan and resident of Shaikpet, cheated marriage aspirants and their parents by creating a matrimonial website www.swapnamarriagebureau.com.
Moreover by promising to get the best matches, he also collected money by contacting the members via cell-phone but never provided the service. Further during the investigation, it was found that the accused indulged in the practice when he suffered losses after founding Swapna Marriage Bureau in Mehdipatnam. Later, he started the website with his wife Swapna as its owner and created fake profiles of some male and female marriage aspirants by using the pictures he had collected at his previous office.
Moreover he published advertisements in Telugu
newspapers to attract people. He used to collect data from the Yadav Sangam and
appointed two tele-callers at his Mehdipatnam office. Avinash Mohanty, DCP,
Detective Department CCS, said “In this way, the accused person had cheated
many customers in Telangana and AP”.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores