The Air Pollution has reached new heights in Delhi and the air quality has crossed the 'Severe' category. The state government has ordered all schools to remain closed till Sunday. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had a meeting with Health and Environment Officials and reviewed the situation.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said that the Government is prepared to handle the situation and he also requested the residents of Delhi to stay indoors till the situation gets back to normal. He also appealed the people to avoid morning and evening walks.
For those who feel irritation in the throat and nose, immediately gargle with salt water. Drink as much as warm water and maintain good hydration. People with the history of asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) and cardiovascular diseases should be even more careful. A number of hospitals witnessed numerous patients with respiratory problems and doctors said their life may be under threat.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores