The Biggest IT raids happened in the history of Income Tax department. The raids started by early morning 6.30am and it included the office premises of Jaya TV, Jazz Cinemas, Namadhu MGR, shell companies, offices, and residences.
The investigations happened across Tanjore, Trichy, Mannargudi, and Chennai. VK Sasikala's empire was under the scanner. The number of locations initially raided was 67 but with time passing by it went up to 188. This enormous operation was carried under the disguise of vehicles as wedding cars which carried a poster saying 'SRINI weds MAHI'.
The poster was used to avoid suspicion as a number of vehicles were used to travel. A Marriage party was used as a cover and 350 cabs from Fast Track were booked by Income Tax Officials in Chennai alone.
TTV Dinakaran spokesperson said, "These raids have happened exactly after a day TTV has criticized Demonetization and Digital India. If the Centre wants to really cleanse the nation of black money they should first go after EPS and OPS. But the IT department is not going to them."
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores