These days we all are integrated with the Social media. And among the Social media networking sites, Facebook is a big asset. Facebook offers some of the coolest perks to its employees. It's not an easy job to maintain the employees with themselves for a long-term run. Apart from a high pay scale, the employees should be treated in a right manner. So, do you know how Facebook treats their employees?
1. Free Dry Cleaning
Facebook offers employees to stay in the Office and complete the work. To make them stay for the whole day, they offer free Dry cleaning services!
2. Complimentary Valet Parking
Facebook head office is in Menlo Park, CA. The employees who bring their cars don't have to struggle to find the right spot. They offer complimentary Valet Parking and for Electric cars, there is space for charging them too!
3. Free Medication
The Office has some renowned doctors and Hospital facilities within the building premises itself. They also offer Tooth related problems
4. Free Salon
Tired of a bad Hairstyle? You can even get a new hairstyle in the Hair Salon inside the office premises itself
5. Free Junk Food
You can eat as much as you can at your own risk! All Food and Snacks items are completely free without any limits
6. Parental Care
Facebook provides $4000 USD to the parents who brought a new baby to the World. They also provide Egg-Freezing and also provide finance for those who are willing to adopt babies
7. A Floor full of Video Games
An entire floor is filled with gaming and video games just to reduce the stress level of the employees.
Still, many more benefits to be told... We will update you soon!
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage