A Happy news for Sachin Tendulkar fans as BCCI has finally decided to retire the jersey number 10 which was used by Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar for many years. A BCCI Official said, "This is totally based on an individual.
If players don't want a certain number, we can't force them. ICC says that one can't officially retire a jersey number as it creates unnecessary controversy and they get criticized. So players can wear it when they play for 'A' team but not during an International match."
Earlier, when Mumbai fast bowler Shardul Thakur wore it during his ODI debut in Sri Lanka in Colombo in Aug'17. He faced lots of heat from all quarters and he explained that he wore it due to numerology. So far, in the history of Cricket, no jersey number has been retired in honor of a player.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!