Andhra Pradesh sources have added that Even before YSR Congress party and Jagan Mohan Reddy are yet to come to the terms with the defection of Paderu MLA Giddi Eeswari to TDP and YCP's strong leader in Anantapur Gurunath Reddy is expected to weaken YCP further in Anantapur district.
Meanwhile, TDP leaders in the district especially Anantapur MLA Prabhakar Chowdary has been strongly opposing Gurunath Reddy's inclusion into TDP. Prabhakar even indicated that he would resign to his MLA seat if Gurunath Reddy is joined into TDP.
Furthermore with Prabhakar Chowdary's threat to quit, TDP senior leaders swung into action and pacified Prabhakar. None other than CM Chandrababu has asked Prabhakar to meet him the other day. Moreover Naidu apparently clarified that Gurunath Reddy and his followers should work for TDP under Prabhakar's leadership. Naidu also assured Prabhakar of his ticket in 2019 polls as well.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!