In an exclusive interview during the 80s, to the leading Tamil magazine Kumudham, former chief minister of Tamilnadu, Jayalalitha had detailed on why she never married actor Shoban Babu, who was reported to be her lover.
Here's an excerpt from the sensational interview:
Question: Are you of the opinion that it isn't wrong for a woman to live with a man who's already married to another woman?
Jayalalitha: This is a Very generic question, which cannot be answered in the same way, as any woman would choose to live with a man, depending on her personal situations only. Like any other woman, even I was longing to live my life with a man for whom I'll be everything, and he'll be mine alone. But fate had other ideas, as I found deep attachment with Shobhan Babu, and it wasn't planned. In fact, he was married even when we met for the first time. It was neither his mistake, nor mine. Why didn't he marry me after divorcing his wife? Isn't this been done by many? You can even rephrase the question this way.
Question: Like Doctor Bali - Vyjayanthi Mala?
Jayalalitha: Yes, But we didn't want to do it that way. Why should he reject his wife, when she hadn't committed Any mistake? Besides, her health condition wasn't great either. Even when Shoban Babu met me for the first time, her health had worsened, and we both felt, it wasn't fair to further impact her health by giving Such emotional shocks. Shoban Babu has a son and 3 daughters. Since I thought that he must get his daughters married and that I should never become an obstacle or trouble to their future, I decided firmly, not to talk about our relationship, until this moment.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!