Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that finally the day has come after delay from three decades and AP cabinet has decided to give 5 percent reservations to Kapu Community. According to sources the bill will be introduced today in the AP Assembly.
The cabinet which met here on the other day and discussed on the report submitted by Manjunath Commission that decided to give reservations to Kapu, Telaga, Balija and Ontari communities.
Furthermore a new category BC F category will be created for them. This was one of the promises made by AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu during his padayatra.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!