According to sources the union government's
instructions to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to stop the construction of
Polavaram created fresh trouble between state and the centre. Meanwhile Chandrababu
took serious note of the centre's instructions and asked the NDA to take up the
responsibility of completing the Polavaram Project by 2019 if it was not happy
with the way the state was handling it.
Further the centre picked holes in the execution of the project by Chandrababu government. Though the project was declared national project, AP Govt took the responsibility of completing the Polavaram with Central funds.
The CM made it clear that if the centre wants to execute the project, he will welcome it. But let it complete it in time as the state government has given a commitment to the people that it will dedicate the project to them by 2019.
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad