Sources have stated that recently KCR led state government has already offered more percentage of reservation for Muslims and Girijans in the state. Currently Chief Minister KCR called on BC legislators from all the parties to discuss the development and progressive schemes offered to them.
Meanwhile apart from briefing them on government schemes offered to backward castes, KCR sought further inputs from the MLAs, who attended meeting, to extend the steps that need to be taken for progress of the backward castes. Further KCR also said 'we have implemented several schemes already & more needs to done for the development of BCs.
Accordingly they have discussed on financial support
to BC students, 100 Gurukula schools and 15 degree colleges for BCs. Based on
the recommendations by elected members, we're ready to make changes to existing
laws if required.' Moreover the review meeting was held at assembly committee
hall in Hyderabad.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!