Numerous films with the then superstars of Tamil cinema MGR and Sivaji Ganesan, and Telugu movies as well, making her a household name, an unanticipated political entry backed by the most loved and most powerful MGR, facing oppositions, humiliations and abuses, and achieving victory in a prominently male dominated political arena, and ruling the people of Tamilnadu and their hearts for 6 times, and involving herself in various low cost/free people welfare activities, waging a war against female infanticide, terrific decision to destroy the NDA government by withdrawing support, and one day, all of a sudden, Jayalalitha was gone.
It has been 12 months since J.Jayalalitha, the actress turned powerful politician, ex-chief minister of Tamilnadu and the supremo of Admk passed away following 3 months of huge drama, lies, prayers, and clashes. Fondly called Amma by her party members, Jayalalitha apparently passed away on this day last year at Chennai's Apollo hospital.
The very sight of thousands mourning for her and thronging roads around Rajaji memorial and MGR memorial to offer their last respects to iron Lady, is still fresh in memory, and even after 12 months, there's her RK Nagar assembly seat which still remains vacant, a sea change has happened in her very own party, with different people forming different groups (OPS- EPS vs TTV Dhinakaran- Sasikala, Besides Deepa ) and warring, her best friend Sasikala, who announced herself as Chinnamma, now living her life in Bengaluru jail in the disproportionate assets case, rivals now digging deep into Jayalalitha's personal life by revealing details about her love life with Sobhan Babu and of J Having a daughter, a lot of things associated with Jayalalitha have changed.
Despite all these drastic changes, one thing will remain constant, even after many years. Even after her death, Jayalalitha aka Amma has always been and will always be the party leader for loyal members, and irrespective of how many leaders change, be it EPS, OPS, Sasikala or Dhinakaran, none can match her charisma or administrative abilities, and she'll remain that supremo of Admk forever.
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad