Chennai sources have reported that RK Nagar in Chennai was the assembly constituency of the AIADMK's powerful leader J Jayalalitha, who died as Chief Minister in December last year. It is vital for the AIADMK, seemingly rudderless since Ms Jayalalitha died, to establish that Chief Minister E Palaniswami and his team are in control. Vishal's Andhra roots could split AIADMK's votes of Telugu speaking people in the constituency, which could improve the prospects of the DMK or even those of sidelined AIADMK leader TTV Dhinakaran.
Vishal said “He is not helping Dhinakaran or DMK by contesting," whose entry is being seemed as threat to the AIADMK. "Nothing has changed in RK Nagar since April, that's why he is contesting and he want to be the voice of RK Nagar. He wants to help people and when youngsters decide on something, nothing can stop them”.
Currently Vishal, who heads the South Indian Film Artistes' Association
and the Film Producers' Council, is contesting as an independent candidate and
has said that if elected, "People should tell us what they want and he
will do it."
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad