New Delhi sources have reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had recently reiterated his government's stand on triple talaq, saying he won't be silent on it. Modi said, "When triple talaq matter was in court, the government pushed their affidavit and the newspapers said Modi will remain silent because of UP polls”.
Meanwhile, Modi added “People told him not to speak on the matter else there will be a political setback. He is very clear that on triple talaq he will not be silent. Everything is not about elections as this issue is for the rights of women."
Furthermore, Modi attacked the Congress over its dual stand on Ayodhya and questioned Kapil Sibal for linking it with the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Kapil Sibal is representing the Sunni Waqf Board in the case. Accordingly, Gujarat will go to polls in two phases on December 9 and December 14.
Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have reported that IT, Urban Development and Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao flagged off garbage transportation vehicles. Meanwhile when addressing the meeting, the minister said that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is presently collecting 3,000 tonnes of garbage for waste disposal. Moreover he also told the media that the government is planning to set up garbage dumping yards at the city's outskirts.
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!