After Andhra Pradesh state separation is finalized and complete packages are announced to Andhra and Telangana its Andhra region who really need to react quick to situation making their capital as early as possible with a low budget. Many places in Vijayawada and Vishakapattanam are considered for this. But land required for this is not enough and finally there comes a new name “Donakonda” as a new capital for Andhra and Rayalaseema. As per latest sources IYR Krishna rao report suggests that Donakonda will be perfect place for a capital as it occupied by 54k acres of land that belongs to government. As Krishna river water are also near to it there is much scope for people to stay here and an international airport can also be built in this area as already there was a aero drum located here which was built by British in the times of second world war. This report is sent to central government for consideration and soon after their acceptance there will be start on work for new capital.
What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital? New Delhi sources have stated that India Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu is admitted to All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) hospital in New Delhi. Sources have stated that it is a routine monthly check-up, Naidu went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with high BP and sugar levels.
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!