Cold water on Babu’s plans for Vijayawada- Guntur? After months of locating a suitable place and putting an end to speculations, the Sivaramakrishnan Committee appointed by Centre has reportedly identified MarturVinukonda-Donakonda region as ideal for the location of new capital of AP.
- Donakonda is AP capital?
- CRDA officials should demolish illegal buildings
- TDP worshiping Baahubali?
- Will Chandra Babu's 'Sardar' please PM Modi?
- Modi throws cold water on Andhra Pradesh?
KCR makes a clean sweep at Warangal Even Congress, TDP - BJP alliance, YSRCP and left parties couldn't manage to produce a worthy fight. They were washed away in 'KCR Tsunami'. TRS candidate Pasunuri Dayakar won by a huge margin of 4.59 Lakh votes. Kadiam Sihari got 3.90 Lakh majority votes in the year 2014
- TDP-Congress alliance to shock TRS?
- Mothkupally Narsimhulu loses his hope
- Kavitha's speech doesn't have 'Logic'
- BJP-TDP Alliance in ICU?
- KTR's shocking predictions on GHMC elections
- Aamir Khan's speech creates controversy
- BJP gets two seats in Manipur
- Four girls dismissed for taking alcohol inside school