The Telugu Desam Party has been tagged as a Kamma dominated party by many of its political opponents. The general allegation is that non-Kamma leaders don’t get the due preference. And it looks like the acts of senior actor Murali Mohan are also confirming this type of belief. According to sources from Rajahmundry, Murali Mohan is very much in preparation to contest from Rajahmundry once again for the coming 2014 elections. But the complaint being given is that he has not been treating the MLAs of the west Godavari district and is using caste politics much to their discouragement. In the recent past, noted MLAs from this region have shifted to YSR Congress and they are sharing their woes experienced with Murali Mohan to their close people. Murali Mohan is a very close confidante of Chandrababu Naidu but his style of politics seems to bring more damage to TDP. What is Naidu going to do about it?
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana