The Telugu Desam Party has been tagged as a Kamma dominated party by many of its political opponents. The general allegation is that non-Kamma leaders don’t get the due preference. And it looks like the acts of senior actor Murali Mohan are also confirming this type of belief. According to sources from Rajahmundry, Murali Mohan is very much in preparation to contest from Rajahmundry once again for the coming 2014 elections. But the complaint being given is that he has not been treating the MLAs of the west Godavari district and is using caste politics much to their discouragement. In the recent past, noted MLAs from this region have shifted to YSR Congress and they are sharing their woes experienced with Murali Mohan to their close people. Murali Mohan is a very close confidante of Chandrababu Naidu but his style of politics seems to bring more damage to TDP. What is Naidu going to do about it?
Sekhar Reddy arrested for money-laundering in Tamilnadu Chennai sources have stated that when mining baron Sekhar Reddy was raided in Tamil Nadu in December, just weeks after Prime Minister Narendra Modi banned high-denomination notes: the discoveries were stunning: nearly 140 crores in cash, including a substantial amount of the then newly-introduced 2000-rupee notes, and about 180 kilos of gold.
- PM Modi visiting Germany, Spain, Russia and France, will hold bilateral talks with Angela Merkel
- Is Mamata Banerjee the real challenger to Narendra Modi in 2019?
- Is Junior NTR hosting Telugu 'Big Boss's?
- Pawan Kalyan has no Value for Common People: BJP
- Mahatma Gandhi killed by two assassins?
- India, World Roundup May 29
- TS, AP Roundup May 29
- How will Yogi comeout of this shame?
- Zika Virus in India: Gujarat cited as 'mistake' by WHO
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocker: RaGa's Cong kills calf to defeat Modi?