The Telugu Desam Party has been tagged as a Kamma dominated party by many of its political opponents. The general allegation is that non-Kamma leaders don’t get the due preference. And it looks like the acts of senior actor Murali Mohan are also confirming this type of belief. According to sources from Rajahmundry, Murali Mohan is very much in preparation to contest from Rajahmundry once again for the coming 2014 elections. But the complaint being given is that he has not been treating the MLAs of the west Godavari district and is using caste politics much to their discouragement. In the recent past, noted MLAs from this region have shifted to YSR Congress and they are sharing their woes experienced with Murali Mohan to their close people. Murali Mohan is a very close confidante of Chandrababu Naidu but his style of politics seems to bring more damage to TDP. What is Naidu going to do about it?
All India Civil Services 3rd Ranker certified as disabled person Hyderabad sources have stated that This year's Civil Services all India 3rd ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna has stated that he is physically handicapped and he has been certified by Srikakulam District Medical Board as a Permanent Locomotor Disabled Person in 2002 when he met with an accident and suffered a serious injury to his right hand.Meanwhile in his counter to a petition filed by an advocate in the Hyderabad High Court, Gopalakrishna said his physically handicapped status has also been confi
- Dutch National arrested in Drug Scandal Case
- Why Kapu teammates will not forgive AP CM Chandrababu Naidu??
- No Arrests Under Sec 66-A for Social Media Posts, Rules SC
- Donald Trump's Daughter to arrive in Hyderabad
- Yogi Adityanath seeks patriotism among students
- Delhi Police plans to get 35 Sniffer dogs from Army
- A school teacher, Principal beat one another before students
- 7 Interesting unknown facts about Telangana CM KCR
- Why Kapu YSRCP Leaders kept house arrest??
- Adnan Abu Alhaijaa said they expect Indian government's support.
- Shocking!!AP government drops criminal cases against 23 of its leaders
- Take a look of Salary comparison: India men's cricket team vs women's cricket team
- AIADMK regime trying only for "temporary solution" to get exemption from NEET: Stalin
- Admission denied in Girls College due to space constraints
- Supreme court favours Indu Sarkar!!to be released tommorow