Teenager thrown behind bars for taking Selfie with Magistrate Seems Selfies are creating more troubles these days. Two days before we reported that, a school boy lost his life while he was trying to take selfie in front of a running train. Now a 18 year teenager was thrown behind bars and was sent to Judicial custody for a span of fourteen days.
- It's already Spring at Agra
- BJP plans to retain Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Speeding Driver was drunk and not normal
- Sagayam's remark sparks controversy
- DMDK Should stay with Congress - Elangovan
- Six IAS Officers transferred !
- GHMC Elections Live Results
- Mosquito repellent sales increase in Brazil