A major political revolution was created in the year 1982 when N T Rama Rao entered into politics and established the Telugu Desam Party. It was a total landslide victory and from thereon TDP has emerged to be a strong and formidable opponent to Congress in Andhra Pradesh. After that, the state has not seen any major turnarounds. But for the 2014 elections, many are expecting that revolution again. This time, the man in attention is Y S Jaganmohan Reddy. Whether it is the charisma of his father or it is just the anti-incumbency feeling but YSR Congress is growing by leaps and bounds. With many senior leaders of various political parties joining YSR Congress, Jagan and his team is getting stronger. There is a prediction that by the time 2014 elections arrive Jagan will be in a very strong position without any opposition and he can get a landslide victory this time. Let us see what happens.
India, World Roundup June 22 Samjhauta Express blasts has created ripples across political circles with Union law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad pointing fingers at the shoddy investigations conducted under the UPA government and floating of the "Hindu terror" theory.
- TS, AP Roundup June 22
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi
- 15 Killed and 50 injured as Car bomb struck bank at Afghanistan
- Cops, Farmers injured near Mumbai
- Did Arnab doctored ISIS videos?
- Did Chandra Babu relish beef?
- TDP TO WIN THE COMING 2019 ELECTIONS...SAYS JAGAN
- How two Chemical graduates earned money illegally, went to jail???
- What is Power Star's strategy in Nandyal Bypolls
- BREAKING: 3 Terrorists Killed in Pulwama encounter - Second Successful Operation within 3 days!
- BEWARE !! WOMEN MOLESTED MY UBER DRIVER
- Judge Karnan Locked in Kolkatta jail.
- Now ACID VICTIMS CAN BECOME CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE!!
- Nepal authorities complain Patanjali products unfit to use!!
- TS, AP Roundup June 21