Jagan stumped by Telangana officials? Farm loan waiver was one of the important promises which was made by AP CM Chandrababu Naidu as part of TDP manifesto before 2014 elections. It is not an exaggeration to say that this tilted the scales in favour of TDP-BJP alliance which eventually led to their victory last year.
- Jagan opens up on KCR finally
- Jagan MLAs consulting lawyers?
- Nagari MLA attacks Pawan Kalyan?
- Jagan’s aide getting treatment for depression?
- East Godavari questioning Pawan Kalyan?
Naidu faces trouble with Funds ? The Government has sought help from centre and it took initiatives in getting funds from the Centre for relief and rehabilitation. Chandra Babu Naidu has asked for 1000 Crores and he has requested the Government to provide 300 Crores as immediate relief fund
- TDP to come out of BJP
- Bhakts are back to Tirumala temple
- Chandrababu Naidu seeks funds for Polavaram project
- Naidu says GO was passed without his knowledge
- Andhra Government to extend 'Maternity Leave'
- Tourists watch the 'Icy Melt' in Polar regions
- 'Flipkart' helps 'SnapDeal'
- A shameful defeat for YSR Congress