A major political revolution was created in the year 1982 when N T Rama Rao entered into politics and established the Telugu Desam Party. It was a total landslide victory and from thereon TDP has emerged to be a strong and formidable opponent to Congress in Andhra Pradesh. After that, the state has not seen any major turnarounds. But for the 2014 elections, many are expecting that revolution again. This time, the man in attention is Y S Jaganmohan Reddy. Whether it is the charisma of his father or it is just the anti-incumbency feeling but YSR Congress is growing by leaps and bounds. With many senior leaders of various political parties joining YSR Congress, Jagan and his team is getting stronger. There is a prediction that by the time 2014 elections arrive Jagan will be in a very strong position without any opposition and he can get a landslide victory this time. Let us see what happens.
Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people Hyderabad sources have added that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao favored implementation of a fool-proof PDS policy to put an end to irregularities in the present system. Meanwhile, Rao, who held a meeting with ministers and officials on the public distribution system
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??