A major political revolution was created in the year 1982 when N T Rama Rao entered into politics and established the Telugu Desam Party. It was a total landslide victory and from thereon TDP has emerged to be a strong and formidable opponent to Congress in Andhra Pradesh. After that, the state has not seen any major turnarounds. But for the 2014 elections, many are expecting that revolution again. This time, the man in attention is Y S Jaganmohan Reddy. Whether it is the charisma of his father or it is just the anti-incumbency feeling but YSR Congress is growing by leaps and bounds. With many senior leaders of various political parties joining YSR Congress, Jagan and his team is getting stronger. There is a prediction that by the time 2014 elections arrive Jagan will be in a very strong position without any opposition and he can get a landslide victory this time. Let us see what happens.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague
- Why 18 year girl set herself ablaze?
- Heavy Rains braced Telugu states
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately