The ritual performed by the hindu scholars are no ordinary.Those Brahminal scholars are trained in Venkateshwara Vedha Vinyana Pedam specially to serve the lord Venkateshwara.That school follows Vedic tradition and it is under the control of the TTD authorities.
The flower decoration is done for the Lord every day and it takes the finest flowers across the globe.They use about 100 to 200 kilos and on a special occasion like Brahmotsavam, the count gets skyrocketed to 35 tons, the most of it goes for the decoration of the vahanaas.The Srivari Sevaks dressed in bright orange colored serve the devotees who visit the temple.During the special occasion, 75000 devotees visit the temple.The temple authorities have streamlined differrent arear from the famed prasadham to securities.the fifth day of Brahmotsavam is very special which attracts huge crowds.The temple authorities take care of the devotees they serve them with buttermilk to quench their thirst, force they distribute around 35000litres of buttermilk every day.The vahanas are pulled by the collective force of the devotees and the devotion is unabated.
Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god. In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!