The ritual performed by the hindu scholars are no ordinary.Those Brahminal scholars are trained in Venkateshwara Vedha Vinyana Pedam specially to serve the lord Venkateshwara.That school follows Vedic tradition and it is under the control of the TTD authorities.
The flower decoration is done for the Lord every day and it takes the finest flowers across the globe.They use about 100 to 200 kilos and on a special occasion like Brahmotsavam, the count gets skyrocketed to 35 tons, the most of it goes for the decoration of the vahanaas.The Srivari Sevaks dressed in bright orange colored serve the devotees who visit the temple.During the special occasion, 75000 devotees visit the temple.The temple authorities have streamlined differrent arear from the famed prasadham to securities.the fifth day of Brahmotsavam is very special which attracts huge crowds.The temple authorities take care of the devotees they serve them with buttermilk to quench their thirst, force they distribute around 35000litres of buttermilk every day.The vahanas are pulled by the collective force of the devotees and the devotion is unabated.
How to praise and worship the Lord Jesus?? Worship through praising is an important element to honour the Lord Almighty.There are different means trough which we can honour the Lord.Through songs, clapping hands , praising the lord with the thankful heart and much more.According to Bible, the great King David danced in the streets leaving his prstige status aside just for the purpose to honour the Lord.This is what god expects from us too.
- In an ancient temple, a number of pigeons lived happily on roof top
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- What is special about EASTER???
- What GOOD FRIDAY means??
- Tamil New Year - 2017 its significance
- Hanumaan is still alive PROOF INSIDE!!
- The Lord is MIGHTIEST,BIGGEST and POWERFUL
- Faith and obedience in the Lord are the keys to success
- Photo Feature: Renovated Shrine At Jesus's Tomb Unveiled
- Ugadi Special: Significance and importance
- Amazing facts about Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam-Unbelievable!!!!!
- Krishna Janmashtami special
- Krishna: The God of Love, Yoga
- Singing Bhajans is not a waste of time
- Largest Hindu Temples of Tamilnadu