Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops,MADC vice chairman-cum-managing director Suresh Kakani said the airport is now ready, and that flight operations will start from October 1. "All the points raised during the DGCA inspection have been fulfilled," Kakani said, "Now, it is just about the start of flight operations. We will get the DGCA licence by next week in all likelihood. However the operation at the airport is set to commence from October 1," the senior bureaucrat said.For the moment, officials said, three airlines — Zoom Air, Air India and TruJet — will begin operations. He said no other airlines showed a tangible interest so far....
Story about broken tusk of Ganesha Ganesha was very happy. His devotees had given him plenty of sweets and he had taken as many as he could and stuffed himself with quiet a lot sweets as he was walking home. Naturally Ganesha was traveling on his vehicle the mouse, and the two of them scurried along, back home.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali