Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops,MADC vice chairman-cum-managing director Suresh Kakani said the airport is now ready, and that flight operations will start from October 1. "All the points raised during the DGCA inspection have been fulfilled," Kakani said, "Now, it is just about the start of flight operations. We will get the DGCA licence by next week in all likelihood. However the operation at the airport is set to commence from October 1," the senior bureaucrat said.For the moment, officials said, three airlines — Zoom Air, Air India and TruJet — will begin operations. He said no other airlines showed a tangible interest so far....
Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete Tulsi is considered an auspicious plant not just from religious point of view but also from medicinal point of view. A leaf or two in the tea and you can cure common cold and you need to add it to the prasad you make for any pooja or ritual, a Tulsi plant acts as a purifier as it clears the negativity from the house.
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops
- Significance of Mahalaya Amavasya or Pitru Pakha
- Spiritual lesson about Navaratri festival in India
- Have you ever read these Western philosophers A must read
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Some interesting facts about Lord Ganesha
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Eco-friendly Clay Ganesha Idols at Hyderabad
- 108 names of Lord Ganesha - Sri Ganapathay Ashtothram
- 23.08.2017 : TODAY TIRUMALA STATUS
- Today Tirumala Status - 16.08.2017
- All about Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy