Brahma muhurta is a period of two muhurtas, or about one and a half hours before dawn. In the Vedic tradition this period is considered as the ideal time for spiritual practices like prayer and meditation. Waking up during Brahma muhurta also has many health benefits. About an hour and a half before the sunrise, a great shift in energy fills space. . Hope, inspiration and peace manifest at this time.
Meanwhile this time is considered best for attaining bhram gyan , supreme knowledge and eternal happiness. At this time, the environment is pure and calm and soothing and the mind is fresh after sleep. Meditation at this time improves mental performance thus helps in increasing satva guna therefore subduing mental irritation or hyperactivity and lethargy.
Early morning exercises remove
stagnation in the body and mind, strengthen the digestive fire, reduce fat and
give you an overall feeling of lightness and joy as it fills your body with
Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal.
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra