According to sources India had a forgettable outing in the 2nd T20 international against Australia on Tuesday as the visitors bounced back in the series with a crushing 8 wicket win at the Baraspara Stadium in Guwahati on Tuesday. Jason Behrendorff (4/21) ripped through the high-profile Indian batting to restrict the home team to a below-par 118, which the visitors chased down in just 15.3 overs.
Meanwhile the 27 year old Western Australian swung the ball both ways on a helping pitch and had Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli among his high-profile scalps. The India captain departed after getting a faint inside edge while attempting a flick and the looping ball was caught by the left-arm pacer himself. Interestingly, it was the 28 year old Kohli's first duck in T20I cricket.
Kohli said "But we speak about when the situations are not in our favor is when we have to put 120% on the field. It is the attitude that matters most and it is something the team embraces. He thought the ball to Rohit was very good. His line and length was very tight. He made us think. He definitely had a top class day”.
No Malinga for T20 matches against India Sri Lanka will not have the services of Lasith Malinga's "Slinga" in the T20I's as he has been rested from the T20 squad. He already was lefted from the BPL due to personal reasons. Suranga Lakmal has also been excluded. The squad which faced Pakistan earlier has totally been changed and only 6 players have been retained.
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli's Humanity exposed - Do you know what they did to the Sri Lankan fan?
- Rohit's 3rd Double Ton helps India to Level the Series
- Minnows Afghanistan ready to play Test Matches - They are going to make their debut against India
- #VirushkaWEDDING - The Perfect Fairytale - Wishing the A Happily Everafter
- Can England Win the Third Test against Aussies in 'The Ashes'?
- Kohli and Anushka goes on Abroad Tour - Getting Married in Italy? Photos Inside
- Virat Kohli jumps 2 places to reach 2nd Rank in ICC Test Batting Ranks List
- #IPL2018 - The Lion returns back to it's Den after 2 years - MS Dhoni gets back in Yellow
- Even Indian bowler Shami vomits on the field due to Delhi Smog - Can India win on the final day?
- It's Official - Dhoni to retire after the Second ODI against Sri Lanka at PCA Stadium, Mohali
- Sri Lanka players used 'Smog' as a bait to stop the play
- When Virat Kohli answer Miss World Manushi Chhillar's Question...!!!
- The Day/Night Ashes 2nd Test at Adelaide grabs more attention
- Thisara Perera becomes 7th person to captain Sri Lanka in 2017
- Senior Sri Lankan Spinner Rangana Herath ruled out of Third Test against India