Hiree, an online hiring platform focused on helping job seekers find better jobs faster, today announced a new freemium model in order to further accelerate its growth. Acquired by QuikrJobs in July 2016 to strengthen its offerings in the white-collar job market, Hiree continues to disrupt online hiring with an alternative to the age-old subscription-based offering predominantly used across the industry.
Hiree will continue to provide all services free of cost to job seekers. The new business model is however aimed at bringing added benefits to recruiters who will be able to post jobs and also access hundreds of candidate profiles for free. Additional candidate details and access to a larger number of applications are subsequently available on a subscription basis.
- Over 19 Lakh job seekers
- Serving the hiring needs of 2000+ companies
- Offers recruiters 20x efficiency improvement in their candidate search
- Tech talent forming the majority job seekers on the platform
Talking about the move, Manjunath Talwar, VP at QuikrJobs and co-founder at Hiree said, “Online hiring platforms have typically followed a premium subscription model for Employers. The way we see it, breaking away from the traditional route will bring more jobs online and that will come full circle to also create a larger online talent pool.”
Amit Jain, Head of QuikrJobs said, “Online classifieds have always been freemium and Quikr’s success is testament to its benefits. QuikrJobs has also followed a similar strategy and it has made us the leader in blue collar hiring. Bringing the freemium model to white collar hiring will be a game-changer and we believe it will be a winning strategy for Hiree too.” Hiree which counts world's largest IT companies and India's highest valued startups in its customer list has a differentiated product development. It offers benefits like smart matching algorithms, real-time alerts and a unique private messaging system.
Its Android App for recruiters allows them to connect with candidates through call, WhatsApp, SMS, e-mail and schedule meetings in real-time for future discussion. The core technology of Hiree is built in a way to get most active candidates within search results improving hiring efficiencies. While Hiree focuses on white collar segment, QuikrJobs is a platform offering different solutions for Blue Collar, Grey Collar and White Collar jobs across India.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold