MilesWeb has successfully completed its journey from a startup to an established web hosting provider. It is one of those rare hosting companies that always aims at providing exclusive hosting solutions for startups. In MilesWeb’s endeavor to support independent ventures, it recently enabled PetSutra a company based in Gurgaon, India to reach out to a wider base of audience online. PetSutra is creating an ecosystem for pets and pet parenting to solve the challenges faced by pets through their life cycle. PetSutra opted for cloud hosting solution provided by MilesWeb for hosting their website.
Through a full fledged website and a mobile app, PetSutra successfully created its online identity and has better opportunities of business growth. With more than 25,000 page views a day on the website and more than 12500 users on the app, business continuity and server uptime is critical. Milesweb, gives more than 99.95% uptime and 30 minutes response time for any service request, the platforms are working seamlessly.PetSutra was established with a vision of creating a connected community of pet-parents.
Its business model is based on three pillars – “Information, Connection and Fulfillment”. While the first two pillars focus on connecting users through the PetSutra app to solve issues faced by pets, the fulfillment pillar aims to provide eco-friendly and organic products to pet-parents. As part of this, Petsutra has launched Chewlicious, a high-protein dog treat made from Yak milk, and is further planning to launch eco-friendly toys and accessories in the coming months. MilesWeb has always acknowledged the fact that having an online presence is a pre-requisite in establishing a successful business.
According to Tabrez Alam, the founder of PetSutra, “I was looking for an all round service. I was not very happy with the services provided by Amazon Cloud. I hosted my website with MilesWeb and I am amazed with the kind of service and uptime they ensured for my website. I recommend MilesWeb for all startups as one can expect the best customer service”. MilesWeb staff reached out to PetSutra for providing complete hosting support that enabled PetSutra to create an exceptional website featuring their product and information.MilesWeb has gained a reputation of providing hosting solutions that are fast, reliable and affordable and this company has empowered many startups to launch their website in order to mark their online presence.
Along with comprehensive web hosting solutions, MilesWeb also offers additional features like free domain name and SSL, unlimited hosting resources, round the clock support and super fast speed. The online success of PetSutra determines how MilesWeb empowers startups and provides them a perfect platform for creating an online identity.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections Vodafone has become the first global Internet of Things (IoT) mobile provider to exceed 50 million connections and is demonstrating industry-leading growth of around one million new connections a month, with particularly strong performance in the automotive, healthcare and utilities sectors. Vodafone’s IoT solutions integrate its own networks and other partner networks to provide customers with simple, globally unified connectivity services spanning nearly every country on earth.
- Telenor India Spreads the Joy of Reading amongst Children to Celebrate World Book Day
- TCS Wins Oracle Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year Award in UK & Ireland
- ItzCash Voted Amongst the most Trusted BFSI Brand in India
- Aircel app wins MoneyTech Award for Best Innovation in Data Solution
- CES Asia and Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Bring Spotlight to Startups at CES Asia 2017
- Airtel Holiday Surprises offer: 30GB free data for 3 months, new international roaming rates to counter Reliance Jio
- Xenture Technologies Expand Global Footprint
- NetApp Creates Social Impact through its Multi-pronged Approach
- FarEye Makes India Proud!
- Make the most of now With the Data Strong Network
- MobiSwipe to Deploy over 50,000 mPoS Devices within Next 9 Months
- Airtel Builds a Future Ready Network
- NewsDistill is Now PublicVibe
- ICICI Bank Integrates Digilocker Facility with its Net-Banking Platform
- World-first Smart Watch Solution for Airport Technical Ramp Operations