MilesWeb has successfully completed its journey from a startup to an established web hosting provider. It is one of those rare hosting companies that always aims at providing exclusive hosting solutions for startups. In MilesWeb’s endeavor to support independent ventures, it recently enabled PetSutra a company based in Gurgaon, India to reach out to a wider base of audience online. PetSutra is creating an ecosystem for pets and pet parenting to solve the challenges faced by pets through their life cycle. PetSutra opted for cloud hosting solution provided by MilesWeb for hosting their website.
Through a full fledged website and a mobile app, PetSutra successfully created its online identity and has better opportunities of business growth. With more than 25,000 page views a day on the website and more than 12500 users on the app, business continuity and server uptime is critical. Milesweb, gives more than 99.95% uptime and 30 minutes response time for any service request, the platforms are working seamlessly.PetSutra was established with a vision of creating a connected community of pet-parents.
Its business model is based on three pillars – “Information, Connection and Fulfillment”. While the first two pillars focus on connecting users through the PetSutra app to solve issues faced by pets, the fulfillment pillar aims to provide eco-friendly and organic products to pet-parents. As part of this, Petsutra has launched Chewlicious, a high-protein dog treat made from Yak milk, and is further planning to launch eco-friendly toys and accessories in the coming months. MilesWeb has always acknowledged the fact that having an online presence is a pre-requisite in establishing a successful business.
According to Tabrez Alam, the founder of PetSutra, “I was looking for an all round service. I was not very happy with the services provided by Amazon Cloud. I hosted my website with MilesWeb and I am amazed with the kind of service and uptime they ensured for my website. I recommend MilesWeb for all startups as one can expect the best customer service”. MilesWeb staff reached out to PetSutra for providing complete hosting support that enabled PetSutra to create an exceptional website featuring their product and information.MilesWeb has gained a reputation of providing hosting solutions that are fast, reliable and affordable and this company has empowered many startups to launch their website in order to mark their online presence.
Along with comprehensive web hosting solutions, MilesWeb also offers additional features like free domain name and SSL, unlimited hosting resources, round the clock support and super fast speed. The online success of PetSutra determines how MilesWeb empowers startups and provides them a perfect platform for creating an online identity.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers Delighting it’s prepaid customers, Vodafone India, today introduced revolutionary integrated plans (Voice plus Data) – Vodafone SuperDay and Vodafone SuperWeek enabling truly unlimited local and STD calling with free data bundled in.
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India
- Intex launches First Television Campaign to Mark its Entry into the AC Category