Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced the opening of an Automotive Engineering Center (AEC) in Detroit. The center aims to drive innovation in connected vehicle concepts - design, product engineering, digital customer-vehicle experiences, artificial intelligence, and sensors-driven advanced vehicle data analytics.
The Wipro’s AEC is part of Wipro’s vision to build a global network of delivery centers that offer best-in-class engineering and IT services, augmented by leading-edge automotive domain and digital solutions. The center will serve as a hub to support the automotive engineering and IT requirements of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and tier-I suppliers, based in North America.
Anita Ganti, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Wipro Limited.
This center will leverage local talent for delivering product design and supporting the development and validation of automotive cockpit electronic products such as navigation systems, connectivity systems, instrument clusters, Head-Up Displays (HUDs), advanced safety systems, vehicle diagnostics and advanced analytics, and end-to-end connected vehicle solutions.“Wipro is committed to addressing the local and global needs of its engineering customers, and assisting them in gaining both scale and time-to-market advantages,” said Anita Ganti, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Product Engineering Services, Wipro Limited.
“This center, located in the automotive hub of Detroit, will enable us to deliver differentiated connected automotive engineering and innovation-led solutions for our customers.” Alex Beylin, Vice President and Global Automotive Business Head, Wipro Limited said, “This center will showcase Wipro’s automotive engineering and digital technology capabilities and will also enable effective collaboration within the South-East Michigan automotive community.”
Wipro has over two decades of experience in delivering differentiated solutions for leading global automotive electronic tier- I suppliers and OEMs and has been a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey. With its leading-edge automotive product design and engineering expertise in Electronics, Software, Engineering Design Services, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Product Lifecycle Management, Cloud solutions, and Enterprise IT applications management, and remote Infrastructure services, Wipro has been able to deliver products that create unique user experiences with highest levels of reliability.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play With more and more Indians – especially the Velvet Rope Generation – fast adopting mobile phones as their preferred screen for entertainment, the demand for hyper-personalized yet diverse content experience is growing manifold. Ever responsive to the needs of a super-connected customer base, Vodafone India today announced its partnership with ALTBalaji to provide Indian original
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation