Cyfuture India (P) Ltd (formerly Cyber Futuristics) announced to launch its third data center in India. The new data center is named as “Meghdoot” and it promises to deliver best in class hosting services in its premises. Cyfuture excels in Managed Co-location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Managed App Hosting. “With Meghdoot, we are primarily opening our doors for the large enterprises within India & abroad.
Our focus will be cloud and we will invest our major resources on technology and customer service,” disclosed Mr. Anuj Bairathi, CEO, Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd. Spanning over 20000 square feet, Meghdoot brags +1000 racks with 4 layers of security. The data center promises 99.982% of guaranteed uptime. With the capacity, Meghdoot confirms to be the largest Data Center in Northern India. Incepted in the year 2000, Cyfuture presently owns two highly resilient data centers in Jaipur and Noida.
With opening of the third data center in NCR region, the company is on the major expansion mode in Northern India. The company is spreading its wings on the back of numerous new & existing client deployments, to lease space at its three hubspots. Under this development plan, the company is readily investing Rs. 250 Crores in data center and BPO businesses. “With the launch of new data center, we will cater to the growing demand of Cloud and Colocation services,” said Mr. Bairathi said, adding that the Company would further invest Rs. 75 Crores each for other two new data centers to be founded in Bengaluru and Mumbai.
“With most companies moving towards the Cloud, we are seeing Cloud data center as the biggest segment. We’re experiencing a faster growth in the segment. Virtualization is happening,” he further asserts. “We are observing an upswing in demand of Cloud and Data Center Services; this initiative of launching a new data center primarily on Cloud will add on to our portfolio,” confirmed Mr. Bairathi. Just as a part of launch offer, Cyfuture is offering 50% discount on its Data Center Services.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play With more and more Indians – especially the Velvet Rope Generation – fast adopting mobile phones as their preferred screen for entertainment, the demand for hyper-personalized yet diverse content experience is growing manifold. Ever responsive to the needs of a super-connected customer base, Vodafone India today announced its partnership with ALTBalaji to provide Indian original
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation