Cyfuture India (P) Ltd (formerly Cyber Futuristics) announced to launch its third data center in India. The new data center is named as “Meghdoot” and it promises to deliver best in class hosting services in its premises. Cyfuture excels in Managed Co-location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Managed App Hosting. “With Meghdoot, we are primarily opening our doors for the large enterprises within India & abroad.
Our focus will be cloud and we will invest our major resources on technology and customer service,” disclosed Mr. Anuj Bairathi, CEO, Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd. Spanning over 20000 square feet, Meghdoot brags +1000 racks with 4 layers of security. The data center promises 99.982% of guaranteed uptime. With the capacity, Meghdoot confirms to be the largest Data Center in Northern India. Incepted in the year 2000, Cyfuture presently owns two highly resilient data centers in Jaipur and Noida.
With opening of the third data center in NCR region, the company is on the major expansion mode in Northern India. The company is spreading its wings on the back of numerous new & existing client deployments, to lease space at its three hubspots. Under this development plan, the company is readily investing Rs. 250 Crores in data center and BPO businesses. “With the launch of new data center, we will cater to the growing demand of Cloud and Colocation services,” said Mr. Bairathi said, adding that the Company would further invest Rs. 75 Crores each for other two new data centers to be founded in Bengaluru and Mumbai.
“With most companies moving towards the Cloud, we are seeing Cloud data center as the biggest segment. We’re experiencing a faster growth in the segment. Virtualization is happening,” he further asserts. “We are observing an upswing in demand of Cloud and Data Center Services; this initiative of launching a new data center primarily on Cloud will add on to our portfolio,” confirmed Mr. Bairathi. Just as a part of launch offer, Cyfuture is offering 50% discount on its Data Center Services.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Headspin, a San Francisco-based powerful, easy-to-use mobile experience platform, to offer next-generation mobility quality engineering and testing solutions on global mobile networks. Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Wipro Li
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'