Cyfuture India (P) Ltd (formerly Cyber Futuristics) announced to launch its third data center in India. The new data center is named as “Meghdoot” and it promises to deliver best in class hosting services in its premises. Cyfuture excels in Managed Co-location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Managed App Hosting. “With Meghdoot, we are primarily opening our doors for the large enterprises within India & abroad.
Our focus will be cloud and we will invest our major resources on technology and customer service,” disclosed Mr. Anuj Bairathi, CEO, Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd. Spanning over 20000 square feet, Meghdoot brags +1000 racks with 4 layers of security. The data center promises 99.982% of guaranteed uptime. With the capacity, Meghdoot confirms to be the largest Data Center in Northern India. Incepted in the year 2000, Cyfuture presently owns two highly resilient data centers in Jaipur and Noida.
With opening of the third data center in NCR region, the company is on the major expansion mode in Northern India. The company is spreading its wings on the back of numerous new & existing client deployments, to lease space at its three hubspots. Under this development plan, the company is readily investing Rs. 250 Crores in data center and BPO businesses. “With the launch of new data center, we will cater to the growing demand of Cloud and Colocation services,” said Mr. Bairathi said, adding that the Company would further invest Rs. 75 Crores each for other two new data centers to be founded in Bengaluru and Mumbai.
“With most companies moving towards the Cloud, we are seeing Cloud data center as the biggest segment. We’re experiencing a faster growth in the segment. Virtualization is happening,” he further asserts. “We are observing an upswing in demand of Cloud and Data Center Services; this initiative of launching a new data center primarily on Cloud will add on to our portfolio,” confirmed Mr. Bairathi. Just as a part of launch offer, Cyfuture is offering 50% discount on its Data Center Services.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!! Nokia 8 is one of the highly anticipated smartphones and the phone is expected to come with a 5.7-inch touch screen display with a high-end resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The phone is expected to have Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it has an internal storage capacity of 64GB.
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report