Mindteck (India) Limited (BSE: 517344 and NSE: MINDTECK), a global technology company, announced the appointment of Mr. Sanjeev Kathpalia as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, and Mr. Yusuf Lanewala as Non-Executive Chairman, effective April 01, 2017.
Mindteck’s Board of Directors cited that the determinant factor for separating the top two executive roles was made in keeping with its continuous improvement of corporate governance standards. Mr. Kathpalia takes on the helm of steering the future growth of Mindteck. He is a seasoned strategist with over 35 years of global experience spanning executive roles in investment banking, manufacturing and business development.
Most recently, Mr. Kathpalia served as a Senior Advisor for the Republic of Turkey – Prime Ministry, Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey. Prior to this, Mr. Kathpalia was the Chairman of PDF Corporate Finance (a subsidiary of TAIB YatirimBank), a leading Istanbul-based M&A boutique focused on mid-market opportunities. He was also the CEO at TAIB YatirimBank, the first foreign owned investment bank in Turkey.
Previous industry experience includes leading the supply chain and R&D divisions of an industrial manufacturing company (part of ETEX Group of Belgium), as well as supply-side management of consumer goods giant Hindustan Unilever Ltd./Unilever Group. Mr. Kathpalia holds an MBA from IIM Calcutta, and a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi. Mr. Yusuf Lanewala remarked, “Sanjeev joins us at an important time in Mindteck’s 25-year history. His proven expertise, drive, strategic thinking and cross-cultural experience will help us spur growth and provide further value to our clients in the years to come.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Wipro Positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall's Big Data and Analytics NEAT Report 2017 Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company, today announced that it has been positioned as a 'Leader' in the NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) report for Big Data & Analytics 2017. The report authored by Dominique Raviart was published in January 2017.
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- UTStarcom to Expand its Footprint in India
- AKAI Introduces a New Range of Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
- Vodafone Unveils Truly Unlimited Plans for International Travelers
- Vodafone is First Global IoT Provider to Pass 50 Million Connections
- Telenor India Spreads the Joy of Reading amongst Children to Celebrate World Book Day
- TCS Wins Oracle Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year Award in UK & Ireland
- ItzCash Voted Amongst the most Trusted BFSI Brand in India
- Aircel app wins MoneyTech Award for Best Innovation in Data Solution
- CES Asia and Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Bring Spotlight to Startups at CES Asia 2017
- Airtel Holiday Surprises offer: 30GB free data for 3 months, new international roaming rates to counter Reliance Jio
- Xenture Technologies Expand Global Footprint
- NetApp Creates Social Impact through its Multi-pronged Approach
- FarEye Makes India Proud!
- Make the most of now With the Data Strong Network