Mindteck (India) Limited (BSE: 517344 and NSE: MINDTECK), a global technology company, announced the appointment of Mr. Sanjeev Kathpalia as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, and Mr. Yusuf Lanewala as Non-Executive Chairman, effective April 01, 2017.
Mindteck’s Board of Directors cited that the determinant factor for separating the top two executive roles was made in keeping with its continuous improvement of corporate governance standards. Mr. Kathpalia takes on the helm of steering the future growth of Mindteck. He is a seasoned strategist with over 35 years of global experience spanning executive roles in investment banking, manufacturing and business development.
Most recently, Mr. Kathpalia served as a Senior Advisor for the Republic of Turkey – Prime Ministry, Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey. Prior to this, Mr. Kathpalia was the Chairman of PDF Corporate Finance (a subsidiary of TAIB YatirimBank), a leading Istanbul-based M&A boutique focused on mid-market opportunities. He was also the CEO at TAIB YatirimBank, the first foreign owned investment bank in Turkey.
Previous industry experience includes leading the supply chain and R&D divisions of an industrial manufacturing company (part of ETEX Group of Belgium), as well as supply-side management of consumer goods giant Hindustan Unilever Ltd./Unilever Group. Mr. Kathpalia holds an MBA from IIM Calcutta, and a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi. Mr. Yusuf Lanewala remarked, “Sanjeev joins us at an important time in Mindteck’s 25-year history. His proven expertise, drive, strategic thinking and cross-cultural experience will help us spur growth and provide further value to our clients in the years to come.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper GTI jointly issued the "5G & Cloud Robotics White Paper" with China Mobile, SoftBank, Huawei Wireless X Labs, CloudMinds and Skymind. The white paper discusses the concepts, technologies, market trends, value chain and business models of cloud robotics, while also performing a detailed analysis of how 5G will unlock latent potential for commercial success.
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017
- TCS Recognized as a Leader in BI Platform Implementation Services by Independent Research Firm
- Vodafone Red Brings You Netflix for Your On-The-Go Entertainment Needs; Gifts upto 1 Year Subscription
- Aircel Launches Incredible Offer on its Website and App
- Exclusive Offers on Data and Entertainment from Vodafone Available on OnePlus5 Smartphone