Mindteck (India) Limited (BSE: 517344 and NSE: MINDTECK), a global technology company, announced the appointment of Mr. Sanjeev Kathpalia as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, and Mr. Yusuf Lanewala as Non-Executive Chairman, effective April 01, 2017.
Mindteck’s Board of Directors cited that the determinant factor for separating the top two executive roles was made in keeping with its continuous improvement of corporate governance standards. Mr. Kathpalia takes on the helm of steering the future growth of Mindteck. He is a seasoned strategist with over 35 years of global experience spanning executive roles in investment banking, manufacturing and business development.
Most recently, Mr. Kathpalia served as a Senior Advisor for the Republic of Turkey – Prime Ministry, Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey. Prior to this, Mr. Kathpalia was the Chairman of PDF Corporate Finance (a subsidiary of TAIB YatirimBank), a leading Istanbul-based M&A boutique focused on mid-market opportunities. He was also the CEO at TAIB YatirimBank, the first foreign owned investment bank in Turkey.
Previous industry experience includes leading the supply chain and R&D divisions of an industrial manufacturing company (part of ETEX Group of Belgium), as well as supply-side management of consumer goods giant Hindustan Unilever Ltd./Unilever Group. Mr. Kathpalia holds an MBA from IIM Calcutta, and a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi. Mr. Yusuf Lanewala remarked, “Sanjeev joins us at an important time in Mindteck’s 25-year history. His proven expertise, drive, strategic thinking and cross-cultural experience will help us spur growth and provide further value to our clients in the years to come.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans As a part of Vodafone’s endeavor to make their customers lives simpler and better for people residing in the rural heartland of the state, Vodafone has deployed two mobile vans to travel to the villages and smaller towns of Rajasthan, facilitating doorstep SIM upgrades and Aadhar verification.
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs