NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) nurtures a culture of caring and service to others which extends to the communities around the globe. NetApp employees care about doing the right thing in all possible ways—whether it is stewardship of our customers’ data or helping the vulnerable in our communities.
NetApp in India partners with non-profit organizations such as Parikrma foundation, Akshaya Patra, and Habitat for Humanity among others, to raise awareness for and contribute to social and environmental issues such as education, malnutrition, health and sanitation. Today, NetApp India conducted a blitz of these activities targeting these areas of focus. In an effort towards raising school attendance through nutritious meals, NetApp also unveiled a modern food delivery van at Akshaya Patra Kitchen on Kanakpura road.
Also, to raise sanitation and hygiene awareness, NetApp inaugurated a toilet unit that it sponsored at the Varthur College in Bangalore, working with the NGO, Habitat for Humanity. At the heart of how NetApp gives back is a unique Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program, which enables employees to volunteer up to 40 hours per year—with full pay, during regular business hours—to support the non-profit organizations of their choice. “At NetApp, our philosophy and culture is defined by our commitment to delivering the best possible results for the communities we serve,” said Deepak Visweswaraiah, Senior Vice President & Managing Director - NetApp India.
“We believe in creating a positive impact on the environments in which we operate. With NetApp’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program and through various grants that we offer, we hope to bring social change that will help alleviate the issues related to sanitation, education and malnutrition.” Giving back remains a meaningful part of the employee experience at NetApp. NetApp is committed to helping change lives—both in the world of data and in communities across the globe.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India ixigo, India’s leading travel marketplace, has emerged as the fastest growing mobile travel app among the top travel brands over the last 18 months. Data shared by Kalagato, a leading provider of market and competitive intelligence also suggests that ixigo has become the second largest travel brand based on reach, with MakeMyTrip-Goibibo combine being ranked number one. As per statistics revealed by Kalagato, ixigo currently occupies aro
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- VODAFONE Dangal Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana