NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) nurtures a culture of caring and service to others which extends to the communities around the globe. NetApp employees care about doing the right thing in all possible ways—whether it is stewardship of our customers’ data or helping the vulnerable in our communities.
NetApp in India partners with non-profit organizations such as Parikrma foundation, Akshaya Patra, and Habitat for Humanity among others, to raise awareness for and contribute to social and environmental issues such as education, malnutrition, health and sanitation. Today, NetApp India conducted a blitz of these activities targeting these areas of focus. In an effort towards raising school attendance through nutritious meals, NetApp also unveiled a modern food delivery van at Akshaya Patra Kitchen on Kanakpura road.
Also, to raise sanitation and hygiene awareness, NetApp inaugurated a toilet unit that it sponsored at the Varthur College in Bangalore, working with the NGO, Habitat for Humanity. At the heart of how NetApp gives back is a unique Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program, which enables employees to volunteer up to 40 hours per year—with full pay, during regular business hours—to support the non-profit organizations of their choice. “At NetApp, our philosophy and culture is defined by our commitment to delivering the best possible results for the communities we serve,” said Deepak Visweswaraiah, Senior Vice President & Managing Director - NetApp India.
“We believe in creating a positive impact on the environments in which we operate. With NetApp’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program and through various grants that we offer, we hope to bring social change that will help alleviate the issues related to sanitation, education and malnutrition.” Giving back remains a meaningful part of the employee experience at NetApp. NetApp is committed to helping change lives—both in the world of data and in communities across the globe.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics and Global Electronic Compliance Unveiled at its Insights 2017 customer conference, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has introduced the latest version of Epicor ERP, the global enterprise resource planning solution in use today by thousands of customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India