NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) nurtures a culture of caring and service to others which extends to the communities around the globe. NetApp employees care about doing the right thing in all possible ways—whether it is stewardship of our customers’ data or helping the vulnerable in our communities.
NetApp in India partners with non-profit organizations such as Parikrma foundation, Akshaya Patra, and Habitat for Humanity among others, to raise awareness for and contribute to social and environmental issues such as education, malnutrition, health and sanitation. Today, NetApp India conducted a blitz of these activities targeting these areas of focus. In an effort towards raising school attendance through nutritious meals, NetApp also unveiled a modern food delivery van at Akshaya Patra Kitchen on Kanakpura road.
Also, to raise sanitation and hygiene awareness, NetApp inaugurated a toilet unit that it sponsored at the Varthur College in Bangalore, working with the NGO, Habitat for Humanity. At the heart of how NetApp gives back is a unique Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program, which enables employees to volunteer up to 40 hours per year—with full pay, during regular business hours—to support the non-profit organizations of their choice. “At NetApp, our philosophy and culture is defined by our commitment to delivering the best possible results for the communities we serve,” said Deepak Visweswaraiah, Senior Vice President & Managing Director - NetApp India.
“We believe in creating a positive impact on the environments in which we operate. With NetApp’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program and through various grants that we offer, we hope to bring social change that will help alleviate the issues related to sanitation, education and malnutrition.” Giving back remains a meaningful part of the employee experience at NetApp. NetApp is committed to helping change lives—both in the world of data and in communities across the globe.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to offer IT infrastructure solutions in a consumption-based or pay-per-use business model for enterprises. This model for IT Infrastructure procurement and provisioning will be offered to both Wipro and HPE’s customers, globally.
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson