Aircel, one of the leading telecom operators in India, has been recognized yet again for its innovation. ‘Aircel App’ has been awarded the prestigious ‘MoneyTech Award’ for the Best Innovation in the Data Solution. The award was conferred at the recently held MoneyTech conference in New Delhi. The app successfully caters to the growing customer base and increasing data consumption, offering benefits like data loan and main balance recharge options which are industry’s first features on the app.
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, “We at Aircel are delighted to be felicitated with MoneyTech award. We feel that the award highlights Aircel’s proposition to innovate at the forefront. At Aircel, we have always strived to bring out the distinctive offers for our customers thereby addressing their demands and requirements. I believe that the award serves as an inspiration and encouragement for our online product team to work hard and achieve greater heights. This in turn will help us enhance the customer experience.”
The key highlights of the app are:
Data Loan - Avail Data Loan Service on the Aircel App when you are running out of Data Balance of 20 or 40 MB. Along with loan, you get an attractive data pack offer to ensure customer uses his loan to complete a recharge through the App.
Main Balance Recharge Option - One can use Talk Time as Currency to buy other Telecom products like SMS, Rate-Cutter and VAS products
App Exclusive Offers - Get the Best Data and Voice Offers Exclusively on the Aircel App
MoneyTech Award is a platform that recognizes the brilliant work that companies and leaders are doing in the fintech domain around the country. The nominees were assessed based on parameters like innovation, user experience, ease of implementation & scalability, the solution's ability to interface with other systems and growth of the business, by a jury comprising of experienced industry professionals.
About Aircel Limited
Aircel is one of India’s leading innovative mobile service providers. The company is a pan-India 2G operator with 3G spectrum in 13 circles and is credited with the fastest 3G roll out ever in the Indian telecom space. As a young data led telecom player, Aircel has constantly been at the helm of introducing innovative and value for money products and services for its customers, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, taking the first step in making 3G affordable for the masses or launching revolutionary Industry first data products aimed at fuelling Internet adoption. The company has been the proud recipient of coveted awards such as Voice&Data Special Leadership Recognition in ‘Customer Service’ category, ET Telecom Award 2014 for its innovative customer care research model, Aegis Graham Bell award 2015, in Innovation for its “Zero Premium Assurance” solution for high service availability, Data Quest Award 2015 for ‘Excellence in Implementation and Use of Technology for Business Benefits’.
Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers Delighting it’s prepaid customers, Vodafone India, today introduced revolutionary integrated plans (Voice plus Data) – Vodafone SuperDay and Vodafone SuperWeek enabling truly unlimited local and STD calling with free data bundled in.
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India
- Intex launches First Television Campaign to Mark its Entry into the AC Category