Aircel, one of the leading telecom operators in India, has been recognized yet again for its innovation. ‘Aircel App’ has been awarded the prestigious ‘MoneyTech Award’ for the Best Innovation in the Data Solution. The award was conferred at the recently held MoneyTech conference in New Delhi. The app successfully caters to the growing customer base and increasing data consumption, offering benefits like data loan and main balance recharge options which are industry’s first features on the app.
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, “We at Aircel are delighted to be felicitated with MoneyTech award. We feel that the award highlights Aircel’s proposition to innovate at the forefront. At Aircel, we have always strived to bring out the distinctive offers for our customers thereby addressing their demands and requirements. I believe that the award serves as an inspiration and encouragement for our online product team to work hard and achieve greater heights. This in turn will help us enhance the customer experience.”
The key highlights of the app are:
Data Loan - Avail Data Loan Service on the Aircel App when you are running out of Data Balance of 20 or 40 MB. Along with loan, you get an attractive data pack offer to ensure customer uses his loan to complete a recharge through the App.
Main Balance Recharge Option - One can use Talk Time as Currency to buy other Telecom products like SMS, Rate-Cutter and VAS products
App Exclusive Offers - Get the Best Data and Voice Offers Exclusively on the Aircel App
MoneyTech Award is a platform that recognizes the brilliant work that companies and leaders are doing in the fintech domain around the country. The nominees were assessed based on parameters like innovation, user experience, ease of implementation & scalability, the solution's ability to interface with other systems and growth of the business, by a jury comprising of experienced industry professionals.
About Aircel Limited
Aircel is one of India’s leading innovative mobile service providers. The company is a pan-India 2G operator with 3G spectrum in 13 circles and is credited with the fastest 3G roll out ever in the Indian telecom space. As a young data led telecom player, Aircel has constantly been at the helm of introducing innovative and value for money products and services for its customers, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, taking the first step in making 3G affordable for the masses or launching revolutionary Industry first data products aimed at fuelling Internet adoption. The company has been the proud recipient of coveted awards such as Voice&Data Special Leadership Recognition in ‘Customer Service’ category, ET Telecom Award 2014 for its innovative customer care research model, Aegis Graham Bell award 2015, in Innovation for its “Zero Premium Assurance” solution for high service availability, Data Quest Award 2015 for ‘Excellence in Implementation and Use of Technology for Business Benefits’.
Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot A da Vinci surgical robot is being taken around to visit 20 Indian cities. Now, on July 24, it makes its way to Bhopal where its impressive minimally invasive precision will be live-demoed to surgeons from different specialties.
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017