Aircel, one of the leading telecom operators in India, has been recognized yet again for its innovation. ‘Aircel App’ has been awarded the prestigious ‘MoneyTech Award’ for the Best Innovation in the Data Solution. The award was conferred at the recently held MoneyTech conference in New Delhi. The app successfully caters to the growing customer base and increasing data consumption, offering benefits like data loan and main balance recharge options which are industry’s first features on the app.
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, “We at Aircel are delighted to be felicitated with MoneyTech award. We feel that the award highlights Aircel’s proposition to innovate at the forefront. At Aircel, we have always strived to bring out the distinctive offers for our customers thereby addressing their demands and requirements. I believe that the award serves as an inspiration and encouragement for our online product team to work hard and achieve greater heights. This in turn will help us enhance the customer experience.”
The key highlights of the app are:
Data Loan - Avail Data Loan Service on the Aircel App when you are running out of Data Balance of 20 or 40 MB. Along with loan, you get an attractive data pack offer to ensure customer uses his loan to complete a recharge through the App.
Main Balance Recharge Option - One can use Talk Time as Currency to buy other Telecom products like SMS, Rate-Cutter and VAS products
App Exclusive Offers - Get the Best Data and Voice Offers Exclusively on the Aircel App
MoneyTech Award is a platform that recognizes the brilliant work that companies and leaders are doing in the fintech domain around the country. The nominees were assessed based on parameters like innovation, user experience, ease of implementation & scalability, the solution's ability to interface with other systems and growth of the business, by a jury comprising of experienced industry professionals.
About Aircel Limited
Aircel is one of India’s leading innovative mobile service providers. The company is a pan-India 2G operator with 3G spectrum in 13 circles and is credited with the fastest 3G roll out ever in the Indian telecom space. As a young data led telecom player, Aircel has constantly been at the helm of introducing innovative and value for money products and services for its customers, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, taking the first step in making 3G affordable for the masses or launching revolutionary Industry first data products aimed at fuelling Internet adoption. The company has been the proud recipient of coveted awards such as Voice&Data Special Leadership Recognition in ‘Customer Service’ category, ET Telecom Award 2014 for its innovative customer care research model, Aegis Graham Bell award 2015, in Innovation for its “Zero Premium Assurance” solution for high service availability, Data Quest Award 2015 for ‘Excellence in Implementation and Use of Technology for Business Benefits’.
NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!! Nokia 8 is one of the highly anticipated smartphones and the phone is expected to come with a 5.7-inch touch screen display with a high-end resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The phone is expected to have Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it has an internal storage capacity of 64GB.
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report