Sources have stated that Google's Smart Reply, a feature that suggests smart responses to a received email, is coming to Gmail on Android and iOS, Google announced on Wednesday. The feature was already available on the Inbox by Gmail application and Allo, Google's smart chat app. When a user receives an email, Smart Reply presents them with three responses to choose from; based on the email they received. For example, if the email suggests meeting at a date and time, one of the responses might mention if that date and time is good or bad for the user.
According to a press release announcing the feature, users can choose to send one of the provided replies immediately, or they can edit and customize the message before sending. Because Smart Reply relies on machine learning, the more users make use of the feature, the better its responses will be. For example, if you tend to send short replies, like a simple "Thanks," the service will eventually begin suggesting more replies that follow that style.
According to the release, Smart Reply for Gmail will initially roll out
globally in English, but will be available in Spanish a few weeks after that
Google's work with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning continue
to seep into its work in business technology. In fact, the company is even
using AI to help other companies fill jobs, and to help professionals
detect objects in videos.
by Tech Republic's Nick Health, Google seems to be pursuing narrow,
focused AI that is good at specific tasks, as opposed to AI that is more like
general human intelligence. And as Google's deep mind continues to
beat champion Go players and improve its intelligence, one can only wonder what
Google's next AI-powered tool or service will be.
CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience A new Oracle study announced today conveys that Communication Service Providers (CSPs) top challenge is improving customer experiences, followed closely by keeping up with technological advancements. The survey, "The Communications Cloud: CSPs Take on Tomorrow", polled communications service providers around the world to understand how initiatives such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and the Cloud might h
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi