Sources have stated that Google's Smart Reply, a feature that suggests smart responses to a received email, is coming to Gmail on Android and iOS, Google announced on Wednesday. The feature was already available on the Inbox by Gmail application and Allo, Google's smart chat app. When a user receives an email, Smart Reply presents them with three responses to choose from; based on the email they received. For example, if the email suggests meeting at a date and time, one of the responses might mention if that date and time is good or bad for the user.
According to a press release announcing the feature, users can choose to send one of the provided replies immediately, or they can edit and customize the message before sending. Because Smart Reply relies on machine learning, the more users make use of the feature, the better its responses will be. For example, if you tend to send short replies, like a simple "Thanks," the service will eventually begin suggesting more replies that follow that style.
According to the release, Smart Reply for Gmail will initially roll out
globally in English, but will be available in Spanish a few weeks after that
Google's work with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning continue
to seep into its work in business technology. In fact, the company is even
using AI to help other companies fill jobs, and to help professionals
detect objects in videos.
by Tech Republic's Nick Health, Google seems to be pursuing narrow,
focused AI that is good at specific tasks, as opposed to AI that is more like
general human intelligence. And as Google's deep mind continues to
beat champion Go players and improve its intelligence, one can only wonder what
Google's next AI-powered tool or service will be.
HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its curren
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions