Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been awarded the Pega 2017 Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success: Advanced Practice Development Award. TCS demonstrated leadership both in the number of certified employees and breadth of certifications completed.
TCS is a Pega Strategic Consulting Partner, the highest level of services partnership. TCS has one of the largest Pega ecosystems, with more than 75% of its Pega focused employees being certified specialists. It also has a global business solution center focused on Pega technologies and established academic partnerships that enable TCS to successfully deliver business outcomes to shared Pega and TCS clients.
“We’re happy to acknowledge TCS’ high performance with this Excellence in Driving Customer Success Award,” said Ken Nicholson, VP, Global Alliances, Pega systems. “TCS continues to invest in a wide range of Pega product certifications and resources at the highest levels, which play a key role in delivering exceptional performance and driving customer success.”
“This prestigious award reflects our continued commitment to position and deploy a full service play of Pega products to our clients, thereby enabling them to automate, transform and grow their businesses with greater efficiency and agility,” added PR Krishnan, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Intelligent Application, TCS. “This award demonstrates the quality and depth of TCS’ work with Pega.”
In addition to this esteemed accolade, TCS Japan received the Best Partner Award from Pega Japan in 2016 and Best Business Transformation in Communication in 2015. TCS has also been consistently ranked highly across various analyst evaluations.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS media contacts
Email: [email protected]Phone: +91 22 6778 9999
Email: [email protected]Phone: +32 2282 1927
USA / Canada
Email: [email protected]Phone: +1 646 313 4594
Email: [email protected]Phone: +65 9139 3668
Australia and New Zealand
Email: [email protected] Phone: +61 (2) 8456 2800
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Email: [email protected]
Phone : +358 40 756 6655
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +81 080-2115-0989
Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Headspin, a San Francisco-based powerful, easy-to-use mobile experience platform, to offer next-generation mobility quality engineering and testing solutions on global mobile networks. Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Wipro Li
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'