Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been awarded the Pega 2017 Partner Excellence in Driving Customer Success: Advanced Practice Development Award. TCS demonstrated leadership both in the number of certified employees and breadth of certifications completed.
TCS is a Pega Strategic Consulting Partner, the highest level of services partnership. TCS has one of the largest Pega ecosystems, with more than 75% of its Pega focused employees being certified specialists. It also has a global business solution center focused on Pega technologies and established academic partnerships that enable TCS to successfully deliver business outcomes to shared Pega and TCS clients.
“We’re happy to acknowledge TCS’ high performance with this Excellence in Driving Customer Success Award,” said Ken Nicholson, VP, Global Alliances, Pega systems. “TCS continues to invest in a wide range of Pega product certifications and resources at the highest levels, which play a key role in delivering exceptional performance and driving customer success.”
“This prestigious award reflects our continued commitment to position and deploy a full service play of Pega products to our clients, thereby enabling them to automate, transform and grow their businesses with greater efficiency and agility,” added PR Krishnan, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Intelligent Application, TCS. “This award demonstrates the quality and depth of TCS’ work with Pega.”
In addition to this esteemed accolade, TCS Japan received the Best Partner Award from Pega Japan in 2016 and Best Business Transformation in Communication in 2015. TCS has also been consistently ranked highly across various analyst evaluations.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS media contacts
Email: email@example.comPhone: +91 22 6778 9999
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +32 2282 1927
USA / Canada
Email: email@example.comPhone: +1 646 313 4594
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +65 9139 3668
Australia and New Zealand
Email: email@example.com Phone: +61 (2) 8456 2800
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone : +358 40 756 6655
Phone: +81 080-2115-0989
Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell completed a milestone of 10 years of ‘Dell Giving’ in India. Through Dell Youth Learning initiatives, which focus on improving learning outcomes in schools by providing technology access – the company has successfully empowered students across 5000+ schools across the country in the last ten years. Dell
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017