L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS), a leading global pure play engineering services company, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the World Quality Congress award for ‘Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes & Systems’, 2017. This recognition by the World Quality Congress (WQC) is a testimony to L&T Technology Services’ robust & comprehensive quality proposition as compared to its peers.L&T Technology Services was recognized as the winner of the Quality Excellence Award for its contribution across different areas such as policies, practices, training, employee involvement & contribution and customer focus. WQC also lauded the efficiency and effectiveness of LTTS’ unique quality management system- PEARL (Process Enhancement Framework and Repository of best practices and Learnings) applicable for all its operations across various domains.This award exemplifies LTTS’ collection of best practices across standards. LTTS’ Quality Processes are certified with industry standards such as CMMI-Level 5, ISO 9001, AS 9100C and ISO 13485 catering to various business needs.“We are delighted to receive this appreciation from World Quality Congress. We believe this award is a recognition of our continuous efforts towards setting higher standards in the industry and adding value to all our global customers through our quality processes and systems,” said Dr Keshab Panda, CEO & Managing Director at L&T Technology Services Limited.“L&T Technology Services’ stringent quality management system is distinctive and embodies the organization’s focus on quality and innovation that enriches its portfolio of offerings, solutions, and services. We congratulate L&T Technology Services and wish them more success in the future,” said Dr. R.L. Bhatia, Founder, World Quality Congress.This year, World Quality Congress had 231 companies vying for the coveted recognition with only 87 getting shortlisted through a 3 tier Assessment Process. The parameters under consideration included strategic perspective, customer satisfaction, process management, future orientation, track record, integrity and ethics, ability for sustainable conformity of output to customers and cost of implementation.The independent jury panel consisted of senior leaders, researchers and academicians that includes some prominent names such as Harish Mehta, Chairman & MD - Onward Technologies Ltd.; Emeritus Chairman – World HRD Congress & Founder Member – NASSCOM, Richard Ford, Global Chairman, World Quality Congress, Dr. Saugata Mitra, Chief People Officer & Head – HR, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd and Jonathan Peters, Global Chairman, Stars of the Industry Group.Earlier this year, L&T Technology Services was also conferred with the Golden Peacock National Quality Award in April.
About L&T Technology Services LimitedL&T Technology Services Limited is a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited focused on Engineering and R&D Services (ER&D) and addressing global customers including 52 Fortune 500 companies and 48 of the world’s top ER&D spenders. A leading global pure-play engineering services company, L&T Technology Services offers consultancy, design, development and testing services across the product and process development life cycle for industrial products, medical devices, transportation, telecom & hi-tech, and the process industries. Digital Engineering portfolio of offerings from L&T Technology Services help build Smart Products & Services and offer Smart Manufacturing services and solutions to customers. The company also offers services and solutions in software engineering, embedded systems, mechanical & manufacturing engineering, value engineering and plant & process engineering. Headquartered in India, L&T Technology Services Limited has around 11,000 employees, 12 global delivery centers in India and overseas, 27 sales offices in India, North America Europe, the Middle East and Asia and 34 labs in India as of March 31, 2017. For additional information about L&T Technology Services log on to www.LntTechservices.com
Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials | Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India has introduced Mobile Workforce Essentials, a cloud-based business application suite that empowers enterprises to get the most out of their field force.
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India