This silky savoury egg custard sells like hot cakes in Japan and we are sure you are going to completely dig it too. Full of flavours from veggies, prawn, sake, mirren and soy take something as simple as eggs to another level. When you have an exciting breakfast like this, you can bid a permanent good bye to morning blues!
The good part about making a galette is that you can go free style! This rustic recipe has the smoky sweet flavour of red peppers and silky baked eggs piled on crunchy puff pastry. A brilliant breakfast to ensure you start your day with a big satisfactory smile.
This recipe brings together two breakfast staples like no other. Mushroom and oats stir fried with fresh herbs and spinach, topped with a fried egg – it makes a high protein healthy and quick breakfast option any day of the week and is even better for the gym rat in you.
Simple, easy and delicious, we call these Sunday eggs because you sundays! Here we used a mixture of cottage cheese and broccoli as the base, but you could easily replace it with anything you want – mushroom, mozzarella and maybe even some bacon! Did anybody say yumm!!?
Parsis take their eggs very seriously and can eat them with almost anything! In this fusion recipe an egg and potato frittata is topped with crispy fried potato sticks. Why stick to a plain old omelet when you can have salli par eedu!?
Got leftover dosa batter? Here is how you can turn it into an innovative delicious eggy breakfast. Fluffy mini dosas baked with cream cheese, onions, tomatoes and of course, eggs! You will be surprised at how these simple ingredients come together to make such a fun final dish.
A listicle of breakfast egg recipes without mentioning scrambled eggs is always going to be incomplete. So here it is our version of silky smooth fluffy scrambled eggs with a sweet crunchy surprise with corn - topped on crisp toast. With a breakfast like this you can be sure that you are going to have a great day ahead.
Check out more delicious breakfast recipes from across the world on
7 winter stews from around the world 7 winter stews from around the world Winter is here! So is the season of comfort food and nothing fits the bill more a hearty stew! Here are 7 recipes from across the globe that will warm you up and satisfy your hunger pangs on cold winter nights!
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- Chocolate Burfi Recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.