This silky savoury egg custard sells like hot cakes in Japan and we are sure you are going to completely dig it too. Full of flavours from veggies, prawn, sake, mirren and soy take something as simple as eggs to another level. When you have an exciting breakfast like this, you can bid a permanent good bye to morning blues!
The good part about making a galette is that you can go free style! This rustic recipe has the smoky sweet flavour of red peppers and silky baked eggs piled on crunchy puff pastry. A brilliant breakfast to ensure you start your day with a big satisfactory smile.
This recipe brings together two breakfast staples like no other. Mushroom and oats stir fried with fresh herbs and spinach, topped with a fried egg – it makes a high protein healthy and quick breakfast option any day of the week and is even better for the gym rat in you.
Simple, easy and delicious, we call these Sunday eggs because you sundays! Here we used a mixture of cottage cheese and broccoli as the base, but you could easily replace it with anything you want – mushroom, mozzarella and maybe even some bacon! Did anybody say yumm!!?
Parsis take their eggs very seriously and can eat them with almost anything! In this fusion recipe an egg and potato frittata is topped with crispy fried potato sticks. Why stick to a plain old omelet when you can have salli par eedu!?
Got leftover dosa batter? Here is how you can turn it into an innovative delicious eggy breakfast. Fluffy mini dosas baked with cream cheese, onions, tomatoes and of course, eggs! You will be surprised at how these simple ingredients come together to make such a fun final dish.
A listicle of breakfast egg recipes without mentioning scrambled eggs is always going to be incomplete. So here it is our version of silky smooth fluffy scrambled eggs with a sweet crunchy surprise with corn - topped on crisp toast. With a breakfast like this you can be sure that you are going to have a great day ahead.
Check out more delicious breakfast recipes from across the world on
How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle ! How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing