This silky savoury egg custard sells like hot cakes in Japan and we are sure you are going to completely dig it too. Full of flavours from veggies, prawn, sake, mirren and soy take something as simple as eggs to another level. When you have an exciting breakfast like this, you can bid a permanent good bye to morning blues!
The good part about making a galette is that you can go free style! This rustic recipe has the smoky sweet flavour of red peppers and silky baked eggs piled on crunchy puff pastry. A brilliant breakfast to ensure you start your day with a big satisfactory smile.
This recipe brings together two breakfast staples like no other. Mushroom and oats stir fried with fresh herbs and spinach, topped with a fried egg – it makes a high protein healthy and quick breakfast option any day of the week and is even better for the gym rat in you.
Simple, easy and delicious, we call these Sunday eggs because you sundays! Here we used a mixture of cottage cheese and broccoli as the base, but you could easily replace it with anything you want – mushroom, mozzarella and maybe even some bacon! Did anybody say yumm!!?
Parsis take their eggs very seriously and can eat them with almost anything! In this fusion recipe an egg and potato frittata is topped with crispy fried potato sticks. Why stick to a plain old omelet when you can have salli par eedu!?
Got leftover dosa batter? Here is how you can turn it into an innovative delicious eggy breakfast. Fluffy mini dosas baked with cream cheese, onions, tomatoes and of course, eggs! You will be surprised at how these simple ingredients come together to make such a fun final dish.
A listicle of breakfast egg recipes without mentioning scrambled eggs is always going to be incomplete. So here it is our version of silky smooth fluffy scrambled eggs with a sweet crunchy surprise with corn - topped on crisp toast. With a breakfast like this you can be sure that you are going to have a great day ahead.
Check out more delicious breakfast recipes from across the world on
How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet Hyderabad’s 400-year-old culinary history, like its culture, is unmatched by any other state in India. Of all the Muslim cuisines, Hyderabadi is the only one in the sub-continent that can boast of a major vegetarian section. This has much to do with the local influences. Considering that the elite of the erstwhile Hyderabad state came from the north of India and was almost en
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl