1 green apple
5 sticks of lemon grass
1 bottle of ginger ale
1 bottle of green apple syrup
20 grams of fresh red chillies
50 grams shallots
1 packet of mushrooms
1 small cauliflower
150 grams of carrots
150 grams of green peas
600 grams of chicken
1 large brinjal
1 packet of bhuna masala
For faster preparation
Grind together the chopped apples and lemon grass along with mint leaves and ice cubes. Soak the rice, process the mushrooms, cauliflower, carrots, potato and boil the green peas. Cut the chicken in curry cut pieces.
How to go about it
Start with the rice then cook the chicken curry. Finally finish the drink.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.