How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chicken Roulade With Cranberry Sauce, Chicken And Spinach Casserole, Chicken in Sauce, Chicken Meat Balls in Curried Coconut Sauce.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Thai Rice Bowl Recipe
Cooked rice 3 cups
Thai red curry paste 2 tablespoons
Boneless chicken cut into 2 inch strips 250 grams
Light soy sauce 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Oil 3 tablespoons
Fresh red chilli finely chopped 1
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Coconut milk ¾-1 cup
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnishing
Take chicken in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon red curry paste, soy sauce, salt and ½ tablespoon garlic and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add remaining garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add ½ of red chilli and onion, mix and sauté till onion turns translucent.
Add rice and toss. Add salt and toss again. Add crushed peppercorns and mix.
4. To prepare curry, heat 1 tablespoon oil in another non-stick pan. Add remaining red chilli and sauté for 30 seconds. Add remaining red curry paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add coconut milk gradually, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add salt, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Skewer each marinated chicken strips onto satay sticks.
Heat remaining oil in a third non-stick pan. Place the chicken skewers in it and cook, rotating the sticks,till fully done and golden from all sides.
Transfer rice mixture into a serving bowl. Place skewers over it and pour the curry on top.Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- Top ten egg Recipes