How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chicken Roulade With Cranberry Sauce, Chicken And Spinach Casserole, Chicken in Sauce, Chicken Meat Balls in Curried Coconut Sauce.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Thai Rice Bowl Recipe
Cooked rice 3 cups
Thai red curry paste 2 tablespoons
Boneless chicken cut into 2 inch strips 250 grams
Light soy sauce 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Oil 3 tablespoons
Fresh red chilli finely chopped 1
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Coconut milk ¾-1 cup
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnishing
Take chicken in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon red curry paste, soy sauce, salt and ½ tablespoon garlic and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add remaining garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add ½ of red chilli and onion, mix and sauté till onion turns translucent.
Add rice and toss. Add salt and toss again. Add crushed peppercorns and mix.
4. To prepare curry, heat 1 tablespoon oil in another non-stick pan. Add remaining red chilli and sauté for 30 seconds. Add remaining red curry paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add coconut milk gradually, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add salt, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Skewer each marinated chicken strips onto satay sticks.
Heat remaining oil in a third non-stick pan. Place the chicken skewers in it and cook, rotating the sticks,till fully done and golden from all sides.
Transfer rice mixture into a serving bowl. Place skewers over it and pour the curry on top.Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
How to make Dry Chilli Chicken How to make Dry Chilli Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Indo-Chinese Pan Roasted Chicken
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Gongura Chicken Recipe Card
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible.
- How to make Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Mutton mince kofte cooked with basmati rice and green chutney very very taste.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Cheesy Eggplant Casserol
- How to make Palak Paneer
- How to make Ginger Chicken
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Goan Chicken Stew Chicken stew made in Goan style
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Chocolate Peda - Chocolate insinuates itself into every confection, including peda
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice