100 grams of split pigeon peas
1 bunch of spinach
250 grams of carrots
400 grams of yogurt
400 grams of mozzarella cheese
1 small bottle of olive oil
1 small packet of sea salt
1 bottle of black olives pitted
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 small bottle of Italian seasoning
1 packet of quinoa
100 grams of French beans
150 grams of green peas
1 packet of stock seasoning
For faster preparation
For parantha soak and boil the dal, puree it. Knead the dough for parantha with salt and dal puree. Blanch the spinach leaves and puree it. Peel and boil the carrots and puree it. Divide the yogurt in three portions. Mix one portion with spinach puree and salt, the second portion with carrot puree and salt, just add salt to the third portion and set aside these three dips in refrigerator until further use. Cut bell pepper triangles, slice the olives Bake the potatoes. Grate the mozzarella cheese. Cut the carrots and beans for pulao.
How to go about it
Start with the parantha by dividing the dough in equal portions and roll them into paranthas and cook it with ghee. Serve hot with the dips prepared. Then start with the pulao and finally finish the jacket potatoes by cutting them into half with their skin add cheese then place a triangle of bell pepper and two slice of olives, bake and serve hot. For classic jacket potatoes slit in a criss-cross pattern and then stuff it with cheese flavored with Italian seasonings and bake till cheese melts serve hot.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.