This term Continental cuisine refers to the food eaten in the European countries. Under the mantle of Continental food come the British, American, Italian, New Zealand, Armenian, Hungarian, Russian and many other European cuisines.Continental cuisines use less chilllies and very little spices. Instead fresh herbs and dairy products form an important part of continental dishes. The cooking methods are mostly stewing, grilling and roasting which make the food low in calories as they use very less fat. Continental food use mostly items high in proteins like milk, cheese, eggs and meats.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Moderate
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
Chicken breasts 500 grams
Button mushrooms sliced 10 medium
Butter 2 tablespoons
Onion chopped 2 medium
Tomato puree 1 tablespoon
Mustard powder 1 tablespoon
White wine 1/2 cup
Oil 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
Sour cream 1 cup
Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
Cut the chicken breasts into long strips. Melt the butter in a pan, add mushrooms and onions and sauté for five minutes. Mix tomato puree, mustard powder and white wine.
Add this mixture to the mushrooms and onions and cook for five minutes. In a separate pan heat oil, add the chicken strips and sauté for two minutes stirring constantly till evenly browned.
Add salt and black pepper powder. Add the onion-mushroom mixture, stir and cook for another two minutes. Add sour cream and paprika and cook on low heat for a few minutes.
Serve hot with rice.
Calories : 1632
Carbohydrates : 57.2
Protein : 153.5
Fat : 87.7
Other : Iron- 26.1mg
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.